1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 132/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 22.07.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Pratap Singh, I/O PS Shimla West alleging therein that on 21.07.2017 at about 11-00 PM, during investigation of case FIR No. 130/17 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act when he alongwith staff reached at Kachighati and found that 3/4 persons making noise in dhaba “Aapka Bhojnalya” and run away from the dhaba after saw the police. On doubts, they made search in the above dhaba and recovered 10 Bottles of Country liquor marka Una No.-1 from the possession of dhaba owner Vijay Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Yogeshwar Prasad R/o Dhulkholi, PO Siroli, PS Dhumakot, Distt. Paudi Gharwal, Uttranchal. The case is being investigated by ASI Pratap Singhg, I/O PS Shimla West.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 131/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 21.07.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Rajneesh Thakur S/o Sh. Mohan Singh Thakur R/o Village & PO Dhaari, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 25 years alleging therein that on 21.07.2017, he was going to his village Dhaari in his Motorcycle No. HP52B-1586. At about 08-00 PM, when he reached near 103 Tunnel, at the same time one vehicle No. HP52A-5807 came rashly with negligent driving & hit his motorcycle, thereafter run away from the spot. In this accident, he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PS Shimla West.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 128/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 22.07.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Med Ram S/o Sh. Nathu Ram R/o Vill. Khorsughat, PO Kansakoti, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that today morning he alongwith his wife left for IGMC Shimla in his Alto Car NO. HP10A-2001. At 9.15/9.30 AM when he reached Near Gajeri Curve a Trolla/Truck whose no. not known come rashly and hit his above car. In this accident he & his wife sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sudesh, I/O PS Theog.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY: Case FIR No. 129/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 22.07.2017 U/S 143, 341 IPC & Sec. 8 of NH Act on the Rukka of HC Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Theog stated therein that today at 12.30/12.45 PM when he alongwith staff was on Low & order duty Near PWD Rest House Theog, 100/150 peoples come from Bus Stand Theog and sit on the NH road at opp. to PWD Rest House Theog and stopped the vehicles/traffic for more than two hours. They shouted slogans against the Rape & Murder case registered at PS Kotkhai. Sh. Rakesh Singha, Sh. Sohan Singh, Sandeep Verma, Bal Krishan @Bali, Suresh Verma, Mahender Verma, Arun Verma, Arun Chandel etc. were present in the above procession. The Case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Theog.
5. THEFT BY SERVANT: Case FIR No 121/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 21.07.2017 U/S 381 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Shiv Ram Bansal S/O Sh. Vilayati Ram R/O ward No 3 Main Bazar Rampur Bsr Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 10.07.2017 at about 06.30 PM when he was keeping the sale amount in his locker and found that the lock was opened and also Rs 5,70,000/- found missing from the locker. He doubts that his maid has committed the above theft. The case is being investigated by ASI Hoshiyar Singh I/C PP City Rampur.
6. During last 24 hours 349 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 92 & fine realized Rs. 37,500/- and 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,300/-.
1. Today on 22.07.2017 a deadbody of Deceased Ashok Kumar S/o Sh. Darshan Dass R/o Village Shathli, PO Junga, Tehsil & Distt Shimla, age 19 years found in Chhalanda forest whose missing report was lodged on 18.07.2017 at PP Junga. The further action/investigation is being carried out by SHO PS Dhalli.