1. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS CASE: FIR No 55/17 has been registered at PS Sunni on 22.07.2017 U/S 336,304(A) IPC on the statement of Sh Ajay Kumar S/O Sh Hari Ram village Mangu Tehsil Arki District Solan age 30 years alleging therein that on 22.07.2017 at 02:30 PM a truck No. HP-11B-0340 felt down from the road at Beju More (curve) which was parked one side the road. In which one person namely Keshav Ram S/o Sh Shek Ram Vill Mangu Tehsil Arki District Solan died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Dilu Ram I/O PS Sunni.
2. AN EXCISE ACT :case FIR No.98/17 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 22.07.2017 39(1) H.P Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Rajesh Kumar I/o PS New Shimla alleging therein that on 22.07.2017 during patrolling duty along with staff he recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Rahul Chauhan S/o Late Sh Kundan Singh R/o of village Milla P/o Shilai Tehsil Shilai District Sirmour at his Dhaba near Kalini Nala. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh Kumar I/o PS New Shimla
3. A GAMBLING ACT :case FIR NO 59/2017 on 22.07.2017 U/S 13 of Public Gambling Act has been registered on the rukka of ASI Bir Singh Negi I/O PS Jhakri alleging therein that on dated 22.07.2017 during Patrolling along with staff he found 08 Persons were playing gamble at Raheri Market in an open place and recovered of Rs. 5440/- from their possession. The case is being investigating by ASI Bir Singh Negi I/O PS Jhakri.
4. PREVENTION OF MALPRACTICE AT UNIVERSITY, BOARD AND OTHER SPECIFIED EXAMINATIONS ACT : Case FIR No 93/17 today on 23.07.2017 U/S 07 on of Prevention Of Malpractice At University, Board And Other Specified Examinations Act 1984 on the complaint of Sh Ratan Singh Verma at present Principal Govt. Senior Secondary School Kasumpti alleging therein that today on 23.07.2017 during the Examination of Assistant Commandant of central armed Police a candidate namely Sumit Bains caught red handed while he was doing cheating in above examination. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh I/O PS East.
5. During last 24 hours 215 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 109 & fine realized Rs. 44,200/- and 16 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,700/-.