1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 42/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 03.07.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pramod R/o Village Badhal PO Dochi Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla alleging therein that he alongwith six another persons namely Dharmender, Munna Bihari, Sunder, Gagan, Maan Singh & Shankar Nepali were going towards Patsari in Pick-Up No. HP63-7748, driven by Jaswant Singh. At about 05-30 PM, when they reached near Bouli Nala, above Pick-up met with an accident and rolled down into deep nala from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Jaswant Singh. In this accident they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ashwani Kumar, I/O PS Jubbal.
2. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 91/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East on 03.07.2017 U/S 454 380 IPC on the statement of Smt. Guddi Devi W/o Lt. Sh. Bahadur Singh R/o Village Drahal, Tehsil & PS Joginder Nagar, Distt. Mandi A/P Padam Kunj near TCP office, Dev Nagar, Shimla, age 60 years alleging therein that in the year2008, her son purchased a flat from Sh. P.C. Joshi at Padam Kunj Bhavan Dev Nagar, Kasumpti Shimla. On 03.07.2017, some unknown person has broken the door lock of her house and stolen away gold/silver jewellary and cash Rs. 3000/-. The case is being investigated by HC Pramod, I/O PS Shimla East.
3. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 115/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 04.07.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajedner Sood S/o Lt. Sh. Hans Raj Sood R/o Calinton Estate opposite Baal Ashram, Tutikandi, Shimla, age 55 years alleging therein that on the intervening night of 03/04.04.2017, some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No. HP02A-3770 (Tata Sumo) parked at Kachighati, Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Sushant, I/O PS Shimla West.
4. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 114/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 03.07.2017 U/S 147, 149, 323, 504, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sanjay Parmar S/o Sh. Sant Ram Singh R/o Yogda Ashram, Boileauganj, Shimla alleging therein that he alongwith Nitin Madotra was coming to Shimla from Chandigarh in his vehicle. At about 05-15 PM, on the way Amit Kohli, Jitender, Gattu Rohal alongwith two another persons met him near Sonu Bungalow, pulled out them from their vehicle and beaten them brutally. They have used vulgar language, and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram, I/O PS Shimla West.
5. During last 24 hours 357 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 119 & fine realized Rs. 53,000/- and 50 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,100/-.
1. Today morning deceased Sushil Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Kalag Ram R/o Village Kutara, Tehsil & PS Rohru, Shimla washed away in Pabbar River near Chirgaon. During preliminary enquiry, it is found that deceased jumped into the river to take a bath. After postmortem at CH Chirgaon, deadbody handed over to his relative for cremation.