1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 95/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 02.07.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that on 02.07.2017 at about 05-30 PM, on the secret information he alongwith staff conducted raid in the shop of Raju Thapa S/o Sh. Roop Singh R/o Village Hulli, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla and recovered 05 Bottles of illicit country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 113/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 03.07.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Shahabudeen S/o Sh. Allah Ditta R/o Masjid Complex Boileauganj, Shimla alleging therein that today at about 05-00 AM, he alongwith his mother, brother and nephew was going to PGI Chandigarh in his vehicle No. HP-73A-4786. At about 05-15 AM, when they reached near Sonu Benglaw, at the same time a Tipper No. HP-63A-6035 came rashly in wrong direction and hit his vehicle. In this accident, his mother, brother & nephew sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS Shimla West.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 111/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 02.07.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pratyush Raj Bhatti S/o Sh. Dharam Chand Bhatti R/O Ward No 29 Vikasnagar Shimla HP alleging therein that on 02.07.2017 at about 5.00 PM when he was coming towards Rampur along with his friends in vehicle No HP03C-5067 Etios Liva. On the way above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from the road, due to rash and negligent driving of the driver Lomesh. In this incident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Kuldeep Kumar I/O PS Rampur.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 73/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 03.07.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Hem Chand, I/C PP Sainj (Kumarsain) alleging therein that today at about 07-00 AM, one Eon Car No. HP-62C-0957 met with an accident on NH-5 at Sainj Nala due to rash & negligent driving of Ankit Chauhan S/o Sh. Padam Chauhan R/o Village Dharonkpo Kokunala, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by aSI Hem Chand, I/C PP Sainj.
5. During last 24 hours 139 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 76 & fine realized Rs. 24,000/- and 33 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,900/-.
1. Accused Kamal Chand S/o Lt. Sh. Bhag Chand R/o Village Badshal PO Dharara, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 62/17 DT. 24.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 326, 506, 34 IPC at PS Rohru, today released on bail by the ld. Court.