1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 59/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 01.07.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Kuldeep Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 01.07.2017 at about 06-00 PM, during patrolling near Sudha-Bhonda, he recovered 12 Bottles of illicit country liquor marka Una No. 1 from the shop of Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Puran Chand R/o Village Jabal, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon.
2. A GAMBLING: Case FIR No. 60/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 02.07.2017 U/S 13-3-67 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of SI Munish Raj, SHO PS Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that today on 02.07.2017 at about 02-00 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff towards Chirgaon Colony, three persons namely Faliner, Guddu & Ranjeet apprehended by them during playing gambling in public place in a shed on the bank of Pabbar river and recovered Rs. 2,100/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Chirgaon.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 41/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 02.07.2017 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Panna Lal S/o Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Village Bhakaan PO Turan Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that today at about 06-15AM, when he was going to morning walk towards Bhakaan Nala and saw that one Maruti Car No. HP-10A-4275 met with an accident & rolled down 300 meters from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Mahavir Chatanta S/o Sh. Mahavit Chantranta R/o Village & PO Thana. In this accident Mahavir Chatanta died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Kartar Singh, I/O PP Sarswati Nagar, Jubbal.
4. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY TO OTHER: Case FIR No. 93/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 01.07.2017 U/S 336, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Parma Nand R/o Village Chakhara, PO Junga, Shimla alleging therein that on 01.07.2017, he went to his grassland near Chakhra and saw that one person namely Rakesh, who was grazing his animals, come in the contact of electric wire, which was negligently laid by the Electricity Department and fell down due to electric shot, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Virender, I/O PP Junga.
5. CAUSED INJURIES BY BLUNT WEAPON: Case FIR No. 94/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on the complaint of Sh. Dalu Ram S/o Sh. Kewal R/o Hukum Chander Building Sanjauli, Shimla alleging therein that on 01.07.2017 at about 07-30 PM, he alongwith Jai Singh went to the quarter of Pawan Kumar and saw that Pawan Kumar alongwith Rate, Kamal and Ram etc. were drinking alcohol. At the same time Ram beaten him brutally and attacked on his head with glass bottles, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Lekh Ram, I/O PP Sanjauli.
6. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 95/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 02.07.2017 U/S 420 IPC on the application alleging therein that she received an e-mail from Mr. Lionel White, who belongs to Britain and works in construction company. She told him that she also want to work in UK. On this he told her that he will fill her visa application form and told that deposited money in his account. On 22.05.2017, she received a call from Mobile No. 7291009838, who told her that he is calling from British High Commissioner, New Delhi and directed her to deposit Rs. 89,000/- in account No. 30010110009055. She was regularly in contact with Lionel Reigns through whatsapp. Thereafter she deposited more than 15 lacs Rupees in various account No. provided by them, which was in the name of Mr. Kanhaiya & Akbar Allam and Abhishek Sharma. The above persons had prudently cheated amounting to rupees more than 15 lacs on the behave of provide job in UK. The case is being investigated SI Virochan Negi, I/C PP Sanjauli.
7. A BURGLARY: Case FIR NO. 31/17 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 02.07.2017 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Devinder Dutt S/O Sh Feena Ram R/o Village Dhartua PO Nerwa Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla presently Pujari Durga Mata Mandir Dhartua alleging there in that on the intervening night of 01/02.07.2017, some unknown person has broken the door locks of Durga Mata Temple & Riyahatana Devta Temple and stolen two big & some small silver Chhataras and cash from the danpatra. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Chand, I/O PS Nerwa.
8. During last 24 hours 279 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 117 & fine realized Rs. 35,700/- and 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,300/-.
1. Accused Kamal Chand S/o Lt. Sh. Bhag Chand R/o Village Badshal PO Dharara, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 62/17 DT. 24.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 326, 506, 34 IPC at PS Rohru, is remanded in police custody for 03 days till 03.07.2017, by the Ld. Court.