- A EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No 108/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 28.06.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Chaman Lal I/C PP Nankri Rampur alleging therein that on 27.06.2017 at about 06-30PM, on the basis of secret information one person namely Dharm Pal S/o Lt. Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village Raira PO Jahu Sub-Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla apprehended by them with 08 Bottles of illicit country liquor marka Himachal Orange. Case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Lal, I/C PP Nankhari.
- A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 67/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 28.06.2017 U/S 13-3-67 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Dev Raj, I/O PP Narkanda, Kumarsain alleging therein that during patrolling along with staff six Nepalese namely Surat, Nar Bahadur, Vir Bahadur, Virke, Puran Bahadur and Sumit, apprehended by them during playing gambling in the dismantle Horticulture Building near Shillaru and recovered Rs. 2430/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Dev Raj, I/O PP Narkanda (Kumarsain).
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 119/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 27.06.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Punam Thakur W/o Sh. Mahender Singh R/o Village Samaila Nagadi, PO Samaila, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi A/P Quarter No. 55, Block-C, CPWD Colony Boileauganj, Shimla, age 50 years alleging therein that she carryout the children from home to school and vice versa for the last 25 years. On 27.06.2017 at about 03-15 PM, when she alongwith children reached near Auckland Tunnel, at the same time one Motorcycle No. HP-03T-1069, came rashly with negligent driving and hit a child namely Ishika Mehta, caused sustained injuries to her. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
- ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY TO OTHER: Case FIR No 110/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 28.06.2017 U/S 336 IPC on the statement of Sh. Shahabudeen S/o Sh. Asgar Malik R/o House No. 8/15, Alley No. 8, Kavi Nagar, near Hamza Masjid, Delhi, age 32 years alleging therein that on 26.06.2017, he alongwith his friends Pawan, Mohd. Naseeb & Om Prakash were coming to visit Shimla from Manali by bus. Today on 28.06.2017 at about 07-30 PM, when they reached at Totu, an unknown person, who was stood near door, negligently closed the door and caused sustained injuries to him on his thumb. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PP Jutogh.
- A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 90/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East on 27.06.2017 U/S 420, 467, 468, 471, 120B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajan Kuthiala S/o Lt. Sh. Kewal Krishan Kuthiala R/o House NO. 5999, Modern Housing Complex, Manimajara, Chandigarh alleging therein that he is the trustee of the Lala Mangat Ram Kuthiala Charitable Trust, which was framed by Smt. Satyawati Kuthilala W/o Sh. Mangat Ram Kuthiala R/o Kuthiala Colony, Hoshiarpur, Punjab on 29.04.1968. For the benevolent motives of the Trust, only one property known as "Brysten" situated at Shimla presently known as Thandi Kothi. five persons/trustee namely, Sh. Radha Kishan Kuthiala, S/O Mangat Lal Kuthiala, R/O 1, Kuthiala Colony, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, Smt. Shakuntala Banta D/O Late Sh. Mangat Ram Kuthiala, R/O Sector-11, Chandigarh, Smt. Sarita Bhateja, D/O Radha Krishan Kuthiala, R/O 1, Kuthiala Colny, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, Sh. Vinay Sood, R/O Solan, Himachal Pardesh, Dr. R.K Banta, R/O House NO. 548, Sector-11 Chandigarh, Mobile Tehsil & Distt Solan, HP, and Dr. R.K Banta,R/O House No 5464-5 Sector -11, Chandigarh, have colluded, conspired and forged the documents of the trust & have the above said forged documents as genuine, filled case on the basis of forged & fabricated documents (to mislead the court) with the object to sell the property of the trust on the basis of the alleged false, forged and fabricated documents. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Shimla East.
- During last 24 hours 392 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 199 & fine realized Rs. 88,700/- and 47 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 4,900/-
- Deceased Sita Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Moti Ram R/o Village Chilla, PO Khagna, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 59 years A/P working in HP PWD Chopal, who was missing from 23.06.2017, found dead on the grassland near Chilla School on 27.07.2017. During enquiry it appears that deceased Sita Ram fell down from the path and died on the spot. After autopsy at IGMC Shimla, dead body handed over to his relatives for cremation.