1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 118/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar today on 21.07.2017 U/S 279, 337, 427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jitender Rana S/o Sh. Mool Chand R/o Village Ghad, PO Nohra, Tehsil Baijnath, Distt. Kangra, HP, age 47 years alleging therein that he is driver in vehicle No. DL-1Z-3078 (Swift Desire). On 20.06.2017, he was coming to Shimla from Delhi alongwith passengers. After de-boarding the passenger, he parked his vehicle at Railway Station parking and slept inside the vehicle. During the night, a vehicle No. HP-01A-5164, fell down on his vehicle due to rash & negligent driving of Tavera's driver. Driver alongwith another person namely Abhishek were sit inside the above vehicle. In this accident, he, driver of above vehicle and Abhishek sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Piar Singh, I/O PS Sadar.
2. ATTEMPT TO MURDER: Case FIR No. 105/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 21.06.2017 U/S 307 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act on the statement of Sh. Vipin S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Village Kalimu, PO Baichari, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 25 years alleging therein that he has a land dispute with his uncle Ram Gopal since long time. On 20.06.2017 at about 08-30 PM, he was working in cowshed below his house. He heard somebody's voice from the back of the stack of Sand/bricks. As he turned back to see him and found that his uncle Ram Gopal stood with a gun backside the bricks. After that he started to scuffle with him. At the same time Akshay Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Gopal came there and tried to convince his father. He pushed Akshay Kumar towards Ram Gopal to escape himself, but his uncle Ram Gopal fired towards him with his gun with the intention to Kill him. The case is being investigated by SI Shiv Kumar, I/C PP Jutogh.
3. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 104/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 20.06.2017 U/S 452, 323, 504, 506 34 IPC on the application of Sh. Rajesh Nagpal S/o Sh. Pritam Lal R/o Krishna Bhavan, Lower Kaithu, Shimla, HP stated therein that on 19.07.2017 at about 08-00 PM, his brother namely Harish alongwih family members criminally trespassed in his house and beaten him & his wife brutally. They have also abused them and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 59/17 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 21.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the report of Sh. Kuldeep Kumar S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Village Kokoi, PO Khangtedi, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that on 20.06.2017 at about 07-00 AM, when he alongwith Shiv Dass was going towards Khadrala, two persons namely Daleep Singh S/o Sh. Jholu Ram and Hem Raj R/o Village Kakoi, obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by ASI Kundan Lal, I/O PS Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 489 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 184 & fine realized Rs. 82,900/- and 26 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/-.
1. Accused Suraj S/o Sh. Dharam Pal R/o H.NO. 2, Cart Raod Vaterinary Hospital Shimla, age 26 years. 2. Accused Vicky @ Boxer S/o Sh. Hans Raj S/o Sh. Dharam Pal R/o H.NO. 2, Cart Raod Vaterinary Hospital Shimla, age 32 years, 3. Accused Mohit S/o Sh. Dil Raj R/o Bhatia Niwas Krishna Nagar, Shimla Age 26 years, 4. Accused Vikas S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o HNO 4, Nr Balmiki Mandir Krishna Nagar SHimla, age 29 yrs, 5. Accused Karan S/o Sh. Rakesh Sharma R/o Labour Hostel Krishna Nagar Shimla, Age 33 Years, arrested in Case FIR No. 115/17 Dt. 17.06.2017 U/S 147,148,149,323,307 IPC PS Sadar, today further remanded in Police custody upto 22.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Kuldeep S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Nagru PO Kekvi, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 89/17 Dt. 18.06.2017 U/S 379 IPC & 41, 42 The Indian Forest Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in police custody upto 22.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.