1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 39/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 12.06.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Atma Ram S/O sh. Kaulgir R/O Village & PO Jharag Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 12.06.2017 at 02.30 PM, an un-known vehicle hit him near Hatkoti Kenchi cuased sustained injuries to him on his left leg. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP S/Nagar.
2. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 83/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 12.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Devender S/o Lt. Sh. Siya Ram R/o Village Sainj PO Atal Tehsil Teuni Distt. Dehradoon, Uttrakhand alleging therein that on 12.06.2017 at about 07-50 PM, he was going to Solan from Jubbal in his Pick-up no. HP-62B-4007. When he reached at Chhol (Kotkhai), one Swift Car obstructed his way by overtaking his vehicle and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 110/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 13.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 355, 504, 506 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Mamta Verma W/o Sh. Jitender Kumar R/o Village Panchodhar PO Kathog Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on 05.06.2017, she alongwith her husband were irrigating the field. Due to stop the water supply, they went to near water source and found that one Suresh alongwith his wife thrown water pipes from the source. On his asked, Suresh alongwith his wife started to scuffle with them, abused & beaten them brutally. They have also restrained their way and Suresh Kumar cut his hairs with intention to dishonour him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar, I/O PS Theog.
4. During last 24 hours 361 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 175 & fine realized Rs. 52,600/- and 28 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,800/-.
1. Accused Daulat Ram S/o Sh. Parma Nand R/o Village Kyarna, PO Balag, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. Case FIR No. 108/17 Dt. 08.06.2017 U/S 302 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in Police custody upto 15.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.