1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 65/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 23.06.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Jai Prakash S/o Sh. Hukam Chand R/o Village & PO Kingal Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 23.06.2017, he was going towards Kingal in his vehicle No. HP-02A-0688. On the way he saw that one Red Colour Nano Car No. HP33ET-9469 came rashly and rolled down about 20/25 meter into deep Nala near Kingal. In this accident three persons including one lady sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain, I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 49/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 23.06.2017 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajesh Kumar Singh A/P 43th Battalion ITBP Shalabag Sarahan Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that he has a Saving Bank Account in State Bank of India, Branch at Jeori. On 29.05.2017 he withdrawn Rs. 10,000/- from his account. Thereafter he had not made any transaction between 30.05.2017 to 12.06.2017. On 13.06.2017 when he went to ATM to withdraw the cash and found that balance Rs. 1285/- was left in his account. He come to know from Bank authorities, that one person namely Utkarsh Krishna has withdrawn/transfer money amounting to Rs. 3,90,000/- from his account with fraudulently. The case is being investigating by ASI Noop Ram I/O PS Jhakri.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 62/17 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 24.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Shiv Dayal S/o Sh. Jhiru Ram R/o Village Ramtadi, PO Dharada Tehsil Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that on 23.06.2017 at about 06-30 PM, he was going to home from Rohru. On the way two persons namely Kamaal Chand S/o Sh. Bhag Chand and Kishori S/o Sh. Shiv Singh R/o Village Badshal, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, restrained his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Rajinder Singh, I/O PS Rohru.
4. During last 24 hours 280 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 126 & fine realized Rs. 57,300/- and 12 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,200/-.
1. Accused Ram Gopal R/o Village Kalimu, PO Baichari, Tehsil & District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 105/17 Dt. 21.06.2017 U/S 307 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act at PS Shimla West, further remanded in Police custody upto 26.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ashok Kumar S/o Sh. Khem Chand R/o Village & PO Kangal Tehsil Kumarsain, age 39 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 64/17 Dt. 22.06.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, today remanded in judicial custody upto 05.07.2017, by the Ld. Court.