1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 57/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 13.06.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Munish Raj, SHO PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 13.06.2017 at about 05-15 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff near village Masli, one person namely Keshav Ram S/o Sh. Sagar Dass R/o Village Shalot Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla apprehended by them along with 12 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Himachal Orange. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Chirgaon.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 102/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 14.06.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh.Gopal Singh S/O Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Khamnana PO Kugal Balti Teh. Nankrari Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 13.06.2017 at about 04-30 PM, a vehicle HP-71-4715 (Spark) driven by Roop Lal came rashly in wrongful direction from Nankrari chowk Bazaar and hit four persons, caused sustained injuries to them. Thereafter above vehicle run away from the spot by hitting his vehicle No HP-06A-6696 from back side. The case is being investiagted by HC Chhotu Ram, I/O PP Nankhri.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 111/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 14.06.2017 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Pankaj Mehta S/o Sh. Shobh Ram R/o Village Kaneu, PO Sariwan, Tehsil Theog, Shimla stated therein that today on 14.06.2017 he was coming to Chhaila from Kyar in Bolero Pick-Up No. HP-62-1775. At about 01-00 PM, when they reached near Jai, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Pick-UP driver. In this accident, an unknown person who was sit alongwith driver died on the spot and they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila (Theog).
4. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 95/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on the complaint of W/o Lt. Sh. Neem Chand Thakur R/o Village Gudshali near Centre School, Jutogh Cantt, Shimla, age 44 years alleging therein that her husband purchased a 4 Biswa land at Lower Totu in the year of 2006. Where One Sh. Ram Gopal constructed his house and put construction maerials in her land and also uprooted demarcation sign. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Lal, I/O PP Jutogh.
5. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 96/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 14.06.2017 U/S 451,504,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajender Kumar Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Mani Ram Sharma R/o Ahuja Niwas, Upper Chakkar, Shimla alleging therein that they have a cow shed at some distance with his home, rented from Sh. V.K. Jain in the year of 1968. On 13.06.2017, Sanjeev Jain alongwith three persons came to his above cow shed and begain to break it. When he tried to stop them, they abused him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West.
6. During last 24 hours 335 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 177 & fine realized Rs. 75,100/- and 18 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,900/-.
1. Accused Daulat Ram S/o Sh. Parma Nand R/o Village Kyarna, PO Balag, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. Case FIR No. 108/17 Dt. 08.06.2017 U/S 302 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in Police custody upto 15.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.