1. AN ND & PS ACT: Case FIR No. 101/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on dated 18.06.2017 U/S 18 ND & PS Act on the rukka of ASI Amrender Singh I/O PS West stating therein that today at 10.20 AM when he alongwith staff was on traffic checking duty at Chakkar crossing he recovered 17.67 gms opium from the possession of Vidhi Chand S/o Lt Sh. Hans Raj R/o H.NO. 150, Vill. Clin, PO, Tehsil & Distt Solan, HP in presence of Driver & Conductor of the HRTC Bus NO. HP 12E-8262. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrender Singh I/O PS West.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 100/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on dated 17.06.2017 U/S 39(1)A HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Mast Ram I/O PS West stating therein that on 17.06.17 when he alongwith staff was on Patrolling duty at Shoghi, he recovered 3 bottles of Green Level, 3 bottles of Mac Dowel, 1 bottle of Royal Stag and 1 bottle of Santra from the possession of Krishan Lal S/o Sh. Rattanu Singh R/o Vill. Janglikh, PO Tangnu, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, HP. The case is being investigated by SI Mast Ram I/O PS West.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 99/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on dated 17.06.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Sunita Thakur W/o Sh. Naresh Kumar resident of Vill. Sharyana, PO Jubberhatti, Tehsil & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 17.06.17 at about 4.50 PM when she was off the HRTC Bus NO. HP12F 8661 and the bus crushed her with the guardrail at Totu. In this accident she sustained injuries due to rash & negligent driving of Ram Lok, driver of Bus NO. HP12F 8661. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PS West.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 114/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on dated 18.06.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Purshotam Chand I/C PP Chhaila, stated therein that today on 18.06.17 a Maruti Car NO. HP 09C-0863 rolled down from the road about 20/25 feet due to rash & negligent driving of Surender Kumar S/o Sh. Bala Nand R/o Vill. Jai, PO Kyar, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand I/C PP Chhaila, PS Theog.
5. A ROITING: Case FIR NO 115/17 has been registered at PS Sadar on 17.06.17 U/S 147,148,149,323,307 IPC on the complaint of Sh Rajat Sharma S/o Sh. Brij Mohan Sharma R/o Dwarkagarh, Ram Bazar, Shimla-1 alleging therein that on 17.06.17 at 3.25 PM Shivam Rana, Aman, Sunni Lakhanpal was going for lunch at Shere Punjab after winning their BJP Candidate Mr Bittu Panna from Krishna Nagar Ward when they reached near Mecro Mobile Shop, 8/10 persons beaten them with iron rod and liquor bottle. They sustained injuriesThe case is being investigated by SI/Addl. SHO Doulat Ram PS Sadar.
6. During last 24 hours 392 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 145 & fine realized Rs. 57,800/-, 28 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,800/- and 02 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Nitu Verma S/o Sh. Tara Chand R/o Village Noon, PO Khunni, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 61/17 Dt. 16.06.2017 U/S 379 IPC & 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act at PS Kumarsain, further remanded in police custody upto 19.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.