1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 88/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 21.06.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that on 21.06.2017, on the secret information he alongwith staff conducted raid in the shop of Sh. Arun Sharma S/o SH. Girdhari Lal Sharma R/o Village Halai, PO Kiari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla and recovered 15 Bottles of illicit Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai.
2. AN WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No 63/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 22.06.2017 U/S 341,323, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pradeep Kumar S/o Sh. Dal Bhadur R/o Vill Kalpet PO Dali Tehsil Dadagaon Distt Jajjarkot Nepal A/P C/O Raj Paul S/o Sh Man Singh R/o Vill Lohrigad PO Shamathla Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 21.06.2017 at about 04-30PM, two persons namely Rinku & Deepu both are sons of Sh. Jai Chand R/o Kofardhar Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla obstructed the way of his son Lokender Singh and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated By ASI Devi I/O PS Kumarsain.
3. Mischief by fire with the intent to destroy house: Case FIR No. 60/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 22.06.2017 U/S 436 IPC on the statement of Sh. Thakur Sain S/O Sh. Raja Ram R/O Village & PO Summerkot Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein on 21.06.2017 at about 08:00 PM he closed his shop and went to home. During the night at about 01.30 AM, his tenant informed him telephonically that his shop caught fire. He doubts that some unknown person has set a fire in his shop. The case is Being investigated by HC Ashish Kumar No 58 I/O PS Rohru.
4. During last 24 hours 281 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 173 & fine realized Rs. 73,300/-, 18 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,000/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused 1) Suraj S/o Sh. Dharam Pal R/o House No. 2, Cart Raod Veterinary Hospital Shimla, age 26 years. 2. Vicky @ Boxer S/o Sh. Hans Raj S/o Sh. Dharam Pal R/o H.NO. 2, Cart Raod Vaterinary Hospital Shimla, age 32 years, 3. Mohit S/o Sh. Dil Raj R/o Bhatia Niwas Krishna Nagar, Shimla Age 26 years, 4. Vikas S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o House No. 4, Nr Balmiki Mandir Krishna Nagar SHimla, age 29 yrs, 5. Karan S/o Sh. Rakesh Sharma R/o Labour Hostel Krishna Nagar Shimla, Age 33 Years, 6) Karan @ KD S/o Sh. Ravinder Kumar R/o Sikh Line 309/1 Krishna Nagar, Shimla, age 26 years, 7) Mohit @ Bodi S/o Lt. Sh. Kuldeep Kumar R/o near Balmiki Mandir Krishna Nagar, Shimla, age 24 years, 8) Bittu @ Pinty S/o Sh. Shyam Lal R/o Sikh Line 309/1 Krishna Nagar, Shimla, age 41 years & 9) Gola @ Governor Sharma S/o Sh. Shyam Sunder R/o House No. 79/1251, Balev Nagar, Ambala Shahar, Shimla, Haryana, age 27 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 115/17 Dt. 17.06.2017 U/S 147,148,149,323,307 IPC PS Sadar, further remanded in Police custody upto 23.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Kuldeep S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Nagru PO Kekvi, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 89/17 Dt. 18.06.2017 U/S 379 IPC & 41, 42 The Indian Forest Act at PS Dhalli, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Ram Gopal R/o Village Kalimu, PO Baichari, Tehsil & District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 105/17 Dt. 21.06.2017 U/S 307 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act at PS Shimla West, is remanded in Police custody for 03 days till 24.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.