1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 65/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 27.06.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Amit Kumar, I/O PS Rohru Shimla stated therein that today on 27.06.2017, one vehicle No. HR26T-9186 (Maruit -800) met with an accident near Siao and rolled down 70/80 meter form the road due to rash & negligent driving of Deep Raj S/o Lt. Sh. Bhag Chand R/O village Tikker PO Kaloti Teh Chirgaon Distt Shimla. In this accident, he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
2. MISCHIEF BY FIRE WITH THE INTENT TO DESTROY PROPERTY: Case FIR No. 109/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 27.06.2017 U/S 435, 285 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sahil Dogra S/o Sh. Om Pal R/o Quarter No. 2, Dogra Lodge, near Govt. press Nabha Estate Shimla, age 25 years alleging therein that on the intervening night of 26/27.06.2017, some unknown person has set a fire in his Maruti Car No. HP63-4789 parked near RTO office Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Vasu Dev, I/O PS West.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: Case FIR No. 58/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 26.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 506, 427, 34 IPC on the report of Sh. Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Dhruv Sain R/o Village Jakhnoti, PO Khana Chilala, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.06.2017, he alongwith his friends Hemant Kumar, Ramesh Kumar, Vinod Kumar & Raj Kumar were coming back to home from Chanshal Ghati in his vehicle No. HP10A-9892. At about 06-45 PM, when they reached near Shiladesh Ground, at the same time four persons, two of them were Bishambhar & Pradeep, restrained their way and pulled them outside the his car. They have beaten them brutally, broken the glasses of his car and threatened with dire consequences.
4. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 93/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 27.06.2017 U/S 457 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pratap Justa S/o Lt. Sh. Mohan Lal Justa R/o Chogan, PO Galeha Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that he is residing at Sood Bhawan, Ward No. 4 at Kotkhai Shimla for the last 9 months. On 24.06.2017, he alongwith his family went to his native place at village Gelha. On 26.06.2017, when he return back and found that some unknown person has broken the door lock of his quarter and stolen away gold/ silver jewellary and cash Rs. 84,000/-. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai.
5. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 66/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 27.06.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the report of Sh. Hari Om Chauhan S/o Sh. Hem Chand R/o Villge Kotidhar, PO Bhutti, Tehsil Kumarsain Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 26/27.06.2017, some unknown person has stolen away the tyres and other tools of his Pick-Up No. HP62-1613, parked near link road towards Kotidhar. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Chand, I/C PP Sainj (Kumarsain)
6. During last 24 hours 427 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 198 & fine realized Rs. 74,200/- and 40 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 4,000/-
1. Accused Subhash S/o Sh. Ponnu Ram R/o Village Jal, PO Narkanda, Tehsil Kumarsain, age 18 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 62/17 Dt. 21.06.2017 U/S 363,376 IPC & Sec. 4 of POCSO Act at PS Kumarsain, on dated 24.06.2017 and is remanded in judicial custody by Ld ACJM Rampur.