1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 28/17 has been registered at PS Nerwa today on 17.06.2017 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the rukka of ASI Ashok Kumar, I/O PS Nerwa stated therein that on 16.06.2017 at about 10-05 PM, a Alto Car No HP-01A-2082 met with an accident near Nali PO Bharanu & rolled down from the road due to rash and negligent driving of driver Vinod Kumar. In this accident all three persons namely Vinod Kumar (driver) S/O Sh Sham Lal Vill Vill Pona PO Madhana Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla 33 yrs (Dvr), Bhadur Singh S/O Sh Hari Singh Vill Bharanu (Nav) PO Bharanu Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla 52 yrs & Sunder Singh S/O Sh Chand Ram R/o Vill Maneoti PO thangar Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla age 55 yrs. died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Ashok Kumar I/O PS Nerwa.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 97/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 17.06.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Bhagat Ram, I/O PS Shimla West stated therein that on 17.06.2017, a Tipper No. HP-07-3744, which was on the way towards Shimla and anther Truck No. HP-64B-0281 on the way towards Solan, collide with each-other, due to rash & negligent driving of Sunil Kumar, driver of Tipper No. HP-07-3744, caused sustained injuries to him.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: Case FIR No. 114/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar today on 17.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 506, 504 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Prikshit Sharma S/o Sh. Rajender Sharma R/o 22 Ganj Bazar, Shimla alleging therein that today on 17.06.2017 at about 01-00 PM, when he alongwith his friends were cerebrating the victory of their candidate in MC election, at the same time one person namely Raju R/o Krishna Nagar alongwith his friends came there, obstructed his way and started to abused him. He also attacked on him with iron grip and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Maan Dass, I/O PS Sadar.
4. During last 24 hours 558 vehicles including 162 challan of Pressure Horn were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 181 & fine realized Rs. 2,32,700/-, 34 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,600/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Deceased Madan Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Village Shakrodi, PO Chabha, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla, age 70 years, consumed some poisonous substance. He was shifted to CH Sunni and died during treatment. After autopsy, dead body handed over to his relatives for treatment.
1. Accused Nitu Verma S/o Sh. Tara Chand R/o Village Noon, PO Khunni, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 61/17 Dt. 16.06.2017 U/S 379 IPC & 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act at PS Kumarsain, further remanded in police custody upto 19.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.