1. An Excise Act case FIR No 91/17has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 26.06.2017 U/S 39 (1)(a) of HP Excise Act 2011 on the rukka of ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Baghi Alleging therein that when he was on patrolling along with staff at about 9:30 AM at Ramnagar on the secret information he recovered one bottle of illicit Lahan from the possession of Prem Bhadur S/o Dhani Ram R/o village Sugebuja Oda No. 7 Teshil PachaBag Distt. Rolpa Nepal A/P servant of Mahander Singh S/O Sh. Pyare Lal R/o VIll Adyog PO Rawlakiay Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla . The case is being investigating by ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Bhagi.
2. A Gambling Act case FIR No 90/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 25.06.2017 U/S 13-3-67 Gambling act on the rukka of ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Baghi alleging therein that on 25.06.2017 during patrolling along with staff he recovered Rs 1910 while some persons were playing gambling in his jurisdiction. The case is being investigated by ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Baghi.
3. A wrongful restraint case FIR NO 50/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 25.06.2017 U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Dorje Tamang S/0 Sh. Budhi Bhadur Nepali VPO Bothang Tehsil Chautra Nepal age 25 years A/P residing at Funja Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 25.06.2017 at about 12:00 PM when he was going to Funja a person namely Deepu along with his friends obstructed his way and bearen him brutally The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PS Jhakri.
4. A wrongful restraint case FIR No 51/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 26.06.2017 U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the application of of Sh.Tilak Raj S/o Sh. Jiya Lal R/O village Shah PO Dofda Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 25-06-2017 at about 09:30 PM when he was going to his home along with Vinod and Birbal suddenly some persons namely namely Sharvan Kumar, Om Parkash, Ranjan Singh & Nardass came there & obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigating by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PS Jhakri.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 29/17 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 26.06.2017 U/S 279, 337, 304 (A) IPC on the statement of Sh. Kalyan Singh S/O Sh. Moti Ram R/O Village Shawdi P.O Shawaga Tehsil Pounta Sahib Distt. Sirmour age 48 years stated therein that on 25/06/2017 he A/W his family going to his home from ChudDhar Mandir & Hatkoti Mandir in vehicle N0 HR 71A-3993 in which driven by his son Kapil. At about 10.45 P.M They reached at near Antroli Dvr Kapil lost the control over the vehicle due to negligence driving and rolled down from the road about 200 mtr. In this accident 1. Sandhi Devi W/O kalyan Singh 2.Sushma D/O Kalyan Singh 3.Nisha Devi D/O kalyan Singh 4. Ravina D/O kalyan Singh 5. Kailash S/O kalyan Singh Vill. Shaudi PO Shwaga Tehsil & PS Paonta Distt Sirmour HP 6. Shiwani D/O Kanwar Singh R/O Village Kanti Mashwa Tehsil & PS Paonta 7. Gulab Singh S/O Moti Ram Vill Shaudi PO Shawaga Tehsil & PS Paonta Distt Sirmour Died on the spot and Shakshi D/O Ranjeet Singh ,Dimple W/O Kapil Singh R/O Vill Shawadi PO Shawaga Tehsil & PS Paonta Distt Sirmour, Ravina D/O Khajan Singh Vill Bawar PO Jamana Tehsil & PS Paonta Sahib Distt Sirmour, driver Kapil S/O Kalyan Singh Village Shawdi P.O Shawaga Tehsil Pounta Sahib Distt. Sirmour and he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamlender Singh I/O PS Nerwa.
6. During last 24 hours 472 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 347 & fine realized Rs. 94,700/- and 71 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 7,400/-
1. Accused Ram Gopal R/o Village Kalimu, PO Baichari, Tehsil & District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 105/17 Dt. 21.06.2017 U/S 307 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act at PS Shimla West, further remanded in Police custody upto 26.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Subhash S/o Sh. Ponnu Ram R/o Village Jal, PO Narkanda, Tehsil Kumarsain, age 18 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 62/17 Dt. 21.06.2017 U/S 363,376 IPC & Sec. 4 of POCSO Act at PS Kumarsain, on dated 24.06.2017 and is remanded in police custody till 27.06.2017 by Ld ACJM Rampur.
3. Accused Shamo Ram S/o Late Sh Ram Krishan R/o Bijadpur Tehsil Shah Bad Distt Kurukashetra Haryana arrested in case FIR No 92/17 on 24.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 324 IPC at PS Dhalli is being produced before Ld Court, today