1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No 48/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 14.06.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Jhakri, Shimla alleging therein that on 14.06.2017 at about 07-00 PM, on the secret information he alongwith staff conducted raid in the shop of Suriender Singh S/o Sh. Sabir Dass R/O Village Nanti PO Fancha Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla age 35 years recovered 08 bottles of illicit English liquor marka Officer Choice from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Jhakri.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 84/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 14.06.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that on 14.06.2017 at about 07-30 PM, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Gumma Hulli. At about 07-30 PM, on the secret information they conducted raid in the shop of Ramu S/o Sh. Roop Singh R/o Village Pahal, PO Bakhol Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla and recovered 03 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Himachal Orange from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai.
3. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 54/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 14.06.2017 U/S 4, The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Ashish Kumar, I/O PS Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that on 14.06.2017, during patrolling alongwith staff at Khadrala, six persons namely Chaman Lal Munni Lal, Subhash Kumar, Sanjeev Kumar, Santosh Kumar, Guddu and Mukesh Kumar apprehended by them during playing gambling in Dhara of Nepali person and recovered Rs. 16,500/- from the spot. The case is being investigated HC Ashish Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
4. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 55/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 14.06.2017 U/S 4, The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Ankit Chaudhary, I/O PS Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that on14.06.2017, during patrolling alongwith staff at Pujarli No. 4, three persons namely Durga Bhadur, Chhotu Lal and Suresh Kumar apprehended by them during playing gambling in damaged Polly house and recovered Rs. 2640/- from the spot. The case is being investigated HC Ankit Chaudhary, I/O PS Rohru.
5. A THEFT: Case FIR No 40/17has been registered at PS Jubbal on 14.06.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surender Kumar Sharma S/O Lt. Sh. Shalig Ram R/O Vill. Sarswati Nagar PO Hatkoti Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 12/13.06.2017 some unknown person has stolen away his Maruti car bearing Registration No HP-10-0412 parked on road side at Sarswati Nagar Bazar. The case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh, I/O PP S/Nagar (Jubbal).
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 111/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar today on 15.06.2017 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Jagdish Arora S/o Lt. Sh. Dindayal Arora R/O Village Barmu, House No 79/1, PO Bharari Shimla stating there in today at about 06-45AM, he was going towards Auckland Tunnel in Alto car No. HP-3C-3489, driven by Jitender. When they reached near Auckland House School, a lady who was going towards School, hit by Jitender due to rash and negligently driving, caused sustained injuries to her. She was immediately shifted to IGMC, where doctor declare her brought dead. The case is being investigated by HC Brijesh, I/O PP L/Bazar.
7. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 103/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 15.03.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Maghu Ram S/oSH. Chandu Lal R/o Village Kaleda, PO Surad, Tehsil & PS Rampur, Shimla stated therein that today he was coming to Rampur from Thaily Chakati in his vehicle No. HP-01A-4217. On the way he parked his vehicle on the road side near Kaith Auto Care Centre at Badrash. At about 07-40 PM, one Motorcycle No. PB-10BR-9395, which was on the way towards Nirath, came rashly with negligent driving and hit with his car. In this accident, Motorcycle rider alongwith another person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Gareeb Dass, I/O PS Rampur.
8. During last 24 hours 309 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 181 & fine realized Rs. 70,500/-, 18 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,800/- and 03 Challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 12,000/-.
1. Accused Daulat Ram S/o Sh. Parma Nand R/o Village Kyarna, PO Balag, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. Case FIR No. 108/17 Dt. 08.06.2017 U/S 302 IPC at PS Theog, today remanded in judicial custody upto 28.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.