1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No 86/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 19.06.2017 U/S 39 (1)(a) of HP Excise Act on the ruka of ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on 19.06.2017 at about 7.35 PM, during patrolling along with staff at Kotkhai, he recovered 11 Bottles of English liquor Marka Mcdowells No-1 and 12 Bottle of Beer from the possession of Chandan Khrakha S/o Dhan Bahadur R/o Kotkhai PO Himari Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla HP. The case is being investigating by ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 58/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 19.06.2017 U/S 39(1)A HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/Addl. SHO PS Rohru therein that on 19.06.2017 at about 05:30 PM, on the secret information he conducted raid in the shop of Manoj Kumar S/o Sh. Arjun Singh R/O Vill. & PO Kutara Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla HP at Kutara and recovered 12 Bottles of English liquor marka Royal Stag, 12 Bottles of Country liquor marka Himachal Orange and 16 cane of Beer. The case is being investigated by me SI/Addl. SHO PS Rohru.
3. A CHEATING: Case FIR No 104/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 19.06.2017 U/S 417,418,420 IPC on the application of Dr. Nipun Jindal (IAS) S.D.M. Rampur Bsr Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that the owner of the Global computer center M/S Sushma Devi W/O Lalit Kumar Vill Pat Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla has cheated the Students and played with their careers by giving computer education which is not affiliated by any institute. The case is being investigated by SI Luder Singh I/O PS Rampur.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 103/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 20.06.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Soni Lal S/o Sh. Ram Nath R/o Diwan Bhawan, Tutikandi, Shimla alleging therein that today he was going towards Railway Station from Tutikandi in his vehicle No. HR-01V-3215. As he turned his vehicle towards Railway Station near HP Vidhan Sabha, at the same a vehicle No. HP-07A-0375 came rashly with negligent driving and hit his vehicle, due to which an another vehicle No. HP-52A-9133 also damaged. The case is being investigated by HC Narender Kumar, I/O PS West.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 87/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 20.6.2017 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajender Chauhan S/o Mangat Ram R/o Village Jalthar PO Chalnair Tehsil & PS Kotkhai Distt. Shimla alleging there in that today on 20.06.2017 at about 7:45 AM, a car No. HP 62 4022 (Creta) which was coming towards Jubbal from Kotkhai met with an accident at Jaltahar and rolled down 60 feet from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Akhil Khimta S/o Promad Khimta VPO Mandhol Teshil and PS Jubbal, Shimla, caused sustained injuries to him. He was immediately shifted to CHC Kotkhai and died on the way to hospital. The case is being investigated by ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Baghi (Kotkhai).
6. During last 24 hours 404 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 197 & fine realized Rs. 72,000/- and 22 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,400/-.
1. Accused Suraj S/o Sh. Dharam Pal R/o H.NO. 2, Cart Raod Vaterinary Hospital Shimla, age 26 years. 2. Accused Vicky @ Boxer S/o Sh. Hans Raj S/o Sh. DHaram Pal R/o H.NO. 2, Cart Raod Vaterinary Hospital Shimla, age 32 years, 3. Accused Mohit S/o Sh. Dil Raj R/o Bhatia Niwas Krishna Nagar, Shimla Age 26 years, 4. Accused Vikas S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o HNO 4, Nr Balmiki Mandir Krishna Nagar SHimla, age 29 yrs, 5. Acussed Karan S/o Sh. Rakesh Sharma R/o Labour Hostel Krishna Nagar Shimla, Age 33 Years, arrested in Case FIR No. 115/17 Dt. 17.06.2017 U/S 147,148,149,323,307 IPC PS Sadar, today further remanded in Police custody upto 22.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Kuldeep S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Nagru PO Kekvi, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 89/17 Dt. 18.06.2017 U/S 379 IPC & 41, 42 The Indian Forest Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in police custody upto 21.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.