1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 235/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 17.12.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of Insp. Ravinder Kumar, SHO PS Shimla Sadar alleging therein that on 17.12.2017 at about 07-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Ramesh Chand S/o Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village Juddu, PO & Tehsil Kupvi, District Shimla intercepted by them near Rajdoot Hotel below Old Bus Stand, Shimla and recovered 74 Gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by Insp. Ravinder Kumar, SHO PS Sadar.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 249/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 17.12.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Smt. Rekha Sharma S/o Sh. Hemant Prakash Sharma R/o Village & PO Malyana, Tehsil & District Shimla, HP alleging therein that on 17.12.2017, she alongwith her husband was coming to Shimla in their vehicle No. HP62A-0503. At about 03-30 PM, when they reached near New Totu (Power House), at the same a Truck No. HP24D-0394, came rashly with negligent driving and hit their vehicle. In this accident, her husband & a lady who was sat in the truck sustained injuries. Driver of Truck run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PP Jutogh.
3. During last 24 hours 409 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 94 fine realized Rs. 41,000/- and 15 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,5 00/-.
1. Accused Goverdhan Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Jhuna Singh R/o Village Dhamar, PO Jao, Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 24 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 143/17 Dt. 15.12.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, today remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
2. One Lady accused, arrested in case FIR No. 125/17 Dt. 04.11.2017 U/S 381 IPC at PS Shimla East, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.