- An Excise Act case FIR No. 75/17 has been registered at PS Chopal on dated 08.12.2017 U/S 39 (1)(a) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Virender Kumar I/o PS Chopal during patrolling with staff got information of illicit liquor and conducted raid and 4 liter illicit liquor recovered from possession of Shyam Thapa S/o Sh.Amar Singh R/o vill & P.O. Maraog Tehsil Chopal aged 32 years accused arrested . Case is being investigated by ASI Virender Kumar PS Chopal.
- An Excise Act case FIR No. 133/17 has been registered at PS New Shimla on dated 08.12.2017 U/S 39 (1)(a) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Jagjit Singh I/O PS New Shimla, stated therein that when he was on duty at Old Bearkhana, he recovered 24 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Beli Ram S/o Sh. Bajaru Ram R/o Vill. Barbari, PO Jao, Tehsil & PO Nirmand, Distt Kullu, Shimla. Case is being investigated by ASI Jagjit Singh I/O PS New Shimla.
- A Disfigurement Act case FIR No. 223/17 has been registered at PS Sadar on dated 08.12.2017 U/S 3 HP Open Place disfigurement Act 1985 on the rukka of HC Manoj I/O PS Sadar, Shimla stated therein that he alongwiht staff was on duty, during duty at PAR The Mall Shimla he saw that posters of size 10*7” marked as Missing Dog Jacky, Prize 50,000/- were pasted on the govt. building of Reporting Room The Mall Shimla & other one was pasted on PNB Bldg, The Mall Shimla. Case is being investigated by HC Manoj I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
- An Accident case FIR No. 101/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on dated 8-12-17 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Krishan Lal S/O Lt. Sh. Jor Dass VPO Devidhar Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla alleged that on dated 8-12-17 when he was going to Jhalwari from Jangla along with 7 other persons all are resident of VPO Devidhar in B/Camper No. HP63-4115 which is driven by Bhuvneshwar Rao S/O Sh. Govind Thakur VPO Thana Tehsil Chirgaon. When they reached near Bakholi driver lose is control and vehicle rolled down from the road. In this accident all 9 persons sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Pawan Sing I/O PS Chirgaon.
- An Accident Case FIR No. 205/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on dated 09/12/17 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of sh. Rajesh Gupta S/O Sh. Chaman Lal R/o Vill Ward No.7 Rampur Bushahr Distt Shimla HP alleging that on 08/12/17 at about 8 PM when he and his niece Aabhya were stand near Bushahr Regency Rampur a vehicle No. HP 14TD-6267 came rashly and hit his niece Aabhya . In this accident Aabhya sustained injuries on his left leg. This accident occur due to rash and negligent driving by Vehice No. HP14TD-6267 Driver Chunni Lal. The case is being investigated by HC Janak Raj I/O PP City Rampur
- During last 24 hours 385 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 115 fine realized Rs. 37,800/- and 22 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,300/-
- Accused 1.Prem Bhadur @ Prakash S/O SH. Rattna Bhadur R/O VPO Chaufa P.S. Sarkena Distt. Rukam Anchal Rapti Nepal Age 33 Yrs
- Leeladhar @ lalit S/O Sh. Kalu Ram R/O village Chuhera P.O. Chyana Tehsil & Distt. Lohan Distt. Satyana Anchal Nepal Age 22 Yrs
- Partap Singh S/O Sh. Jas Singh R/O Village Jhula PO Bankikot Distt. Rukkam Anchal Rapti Nepal Age 30 Yrs have been arrested in case FIR No. 241/17 Dated 06.12.2017 U/S 223,224 IPC P.S. West Shimla by SI Vijay Kumar on dated 08.12.2017 at 3 PM , 10 PM at Radiyana Spatu(Solan) .The arrest information of accused persons have been given to Supdt. M.C. Jail Kanda Sh. Sushil Kumar and their advocate Sh. Suresh Sharma through telephonically. The accused persons will be produced before Ld. ACJM-II Shimla .