1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 176/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 30.11.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Krishan Lal, I/C PP Mashobra, Shimla alleging therein that on 30.11.2017 at about 04-00 PM, on the secret information, he alongwith staff conducted raid in the Tea/Vegetable shop of Sh. Nikku Ram S/o Sh. Lakshman Dass R/o Village & PO Mashobra, Shimla and recovered 07 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Krishan Lal, I/C PP Mashobra.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 220/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 30.11.2017 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the rukka of SI Subhash Chand, I/O PS Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on 30.11.2017, a Celerio Car No. HP09C-4811 met with an accident at Karani on Panthaghati Road between Matyana & Laphughati & rolled down 100 meter from the road. In this accident, one person namely Karam Singh S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram and his son Ravi Chandel R/o Karani (Chamrota) died on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Subhash Chand, I/O PS Theog, Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 77/17 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 01.12.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhupinder Kumar S/o Sh. Dharam Singh R/o Village Panehal PO Durgapur Tehsil Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that today on 01.12.2017 at about 08-45 AM, a Car No. HP63B-0513 met with an accident and rolled down from the road near Badmain, caused sustained injuries to one person. The case is being investigated by HC Vinod, I/O PS Sunni.
4. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 139/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 01.12.2017 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Madan Lal Mehta S/o Lt. Sh. Mangat Ram Mehta R/o Village Sheelajaan PO Jarol Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla alleging therein that on 30.11.2017, some unknown person has broken the lock of his house and stolen away gold/silver ornaments from almirah. The case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Kumarsain.
5. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 80/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 01.12.2017 U/S 451,427,504,34 IPC on the complainant of Sh. Inder Kalta S/ O Lt. Sh. Sohan Lal R/O Village Khaltu Nala Tehsil Kotkhai A/P working as Wine Vendor Tikker & Jubbal Unit alleging therein today morning, the salesman of Patsari L-2 and L-14 telephonically informed him that on 30.11.2017 at about 07.30 PM, 5/6 persons namely Rohit Thakur, Bobbi, Ashish Aaki R/o village Adhal etc. entered in wine shop one by one and started to abuse him. They have beaten him alongwith his partner Lalit Thakur and also broken bottles of English liquor and Beer. The case is investigated by ASI Kishan Chand I/O PS Jubbal.
6. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 76/17 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 01.12.2017 U/S 341, 323, 504 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kanshi Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Govind Ram R/o Village Macharyana PO Sainj Tehsil Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that on 30.11.2017, he was wrongfully restrained & beaten brutally by Patwari Brij Lal, while he went to Patwari office at Chanawag to get some document. The case is being investigated by ASI Manohar Lal, I/O PS Sunni.
7. During last 24 hours 225 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 85 fine realized Rs. 27,100/- and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,800/-.
1. Accused Amit Thkaur S/O Late Sh. Kamal Thakur R/O Thakur Niwas Near Block No. 51 Sector-4 New Shimla Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 26 Years, arrested in case FIR No. 237/17 Dt. 25.11.2017 U/S 376 IPC & 3(i) SC& ST Act at PS Shimla West, is remanded in Police custody upto 02.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused (1) Laky Dorje Bangshe S/O Sh. Pena Bangshe R/O Village & PS Chapsha, District Chukha, Bhutn Age 22 Years, (4th Year Civil Engineering student) (2). Kin Jog Thinley S/O Late Sh. Nado R/O Village Jhaan Sarvo, PS & District Punakha, Bhutan, aged 25 years (4th Year Civil Engineering student) (3) Phunsho Chopel S/O Phuvrinzen R/O Village and PS Paro, District Gepte, Bhutan aged 21 years, (4th Year Architect student) and (4) Sonu @ Tashi S/O Sh.Kishan Singh, R/O Village Haripur, PO Sarol, PS, Tehsil and District Chamba aged 26 years (1st Year M;Tech student), arrested in case FIR No. 135/17 Dt. 27.11.2017 U/S 307, 341, 147, 149, 323 IPC at PS Shimla East, are remanded in Police custody upto 02.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.