- AN Excise: case FIR No. 179/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 06-12-2017 u/s 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Rajinder Kumar I.O PS Dhalli alleging therein that on 06-12-2017 he alongwith HC Satvinder was on patrolling duty towards Smitri/Bhattakufar. At about 03-30 PM when he reached Jawar Colony Bhattakufar one person namely Sanjit Kumar S/o Lagnu Ram R/o Vill Fagah PO Bhogra Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla intercepted by them and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor Una NO.-1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajinder Kumar I.O PS Dhalli.
- A House Trespass case FIR No 180/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 07.12.17 U/S 451,323.504,506 IPC on the Complaint of Sh Balbir Singh S/O Sh Jeet Singh VPO Suri Tehsil and Distt. Una HP age 21 years presently working in the backery of Vinod Kumar at Tarapur (Mashobra) alleging therein that today at about 10-45 AM when he was present in backery shop at the same time Naresh Kumar owner of Om Sai Bhojnalya illegally entered into the backery shop and asked him to stop the music. When he refused to do so Naresh Kumar started abusing him, beaten him and threaten with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Krishan Lal I/C PP Mashobra P.S. Dhalli.
- During last 24 hours 437 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 172 fine realized Rs. 71,000/- and 25 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,500/-.
- Accused Virender Kumar S/o Sh. Lal Veer Pun R/o Village & PO Uvah Tehsil & Distt. Rolpa, Anchal Rapti Nepal A/P C/o Sh. Sher Singh Mehta R/o Village Nehra PO Bahali Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, age 22 years arrested in case FIR No. 204/17 Dt. 04.12.17 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Rampur is remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Akshay Verma S/o Sh. Sewa Nand Verma R/o Village Seri PO Sawamahu, Tehsil & PS Karsog, Distt. Mandi, age 22 years arrested in case FIR No. 213/17 Dt. 05.12.17 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Shimla Sadar is remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court