- A GRIEVOUS INJURY: Case FIR No. 137/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East on 01.12.2017 U/S 325 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Satya Prakash Singh Chauhan S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Village Ranot PO Kartot Tehsil Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 27.11.2017, he alongwith his friend Varun were sat in his vehicle No. HP06A-6848 parked on roadside NH-22 at Ganoti near Mehli. At about 07-00 PM, a vehicle No. HP07-1636 driven by Yashwant Shandil S/o Lt. Sh. Bala Nand Shandil R/o Village Ganoti, Shimla, age 52 years came there and asked him to move forward the vehicle. Thereafter, Yashwant Singh alongwith his nephew came out from the vehicle and beaten him brutally, caused sustained grievous injury to him. The case is being investigated by SI Raghubir Singh, I/C PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 138/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East on 01.12.2017 U/S 279, 336, 337 IPC on the statement of Constable Ranjit Singh No. 522, 6th IRBn, Gadiwala Nahan, Sirmaur A/P posted at Police HQ Guard Nigam Vihar Shimla alleging therein that on 01-12-2017 he was on duty in front gate of PHQ from 5 -00 PM to 09-00 PM. At about 08-15 PM one scooty bearing No. HP 52B-1696 came rashly and negligently toward Chotta Shimla and rolled down on the back side of PHQ parking. In this accident three person sat on the scooty namely Smaiel, Vasim & Rais Ahmed sustained injuries and one vehicle No. HP07A-0635 (Maruti 800) damaged. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of rider Smaiel s/o Slimudeen. The case is being investigated by HC Parul Nainta I.O PS East Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: case FIR No.147/17 Dt.01.12.17 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Rohru on the statement of Upender Kesta S/O Sh. Dev Raj R/O Kitarwari PO Kawar Tehsil Chirgaon Distt. Shimla age 32 years alleging therein that on 01.12.17 at about 9-00 PM when he reached at Patsari a Maruti 800 car came Rashly & negligently towards Rohru & hit his Bolero Camper from the driver side. In this accident driver of Maruti car sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar I/O PS Rohru.
- AN EXCISE: case FIR No. 177/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 02-12-17 U/S 39(1)HP Excise Act 2011 on the rukka of ASI Om Prakash I/C PP Junga alleging therein that today at about 04-05 AM as per secret information he intercepted one truck No. HP63-8518 and recovered 42 boxes of English liquor marka Royal Stag from the possession of Om Chand S/o Sh. Tula Ram R/o Vill Ghalyana PO Jungh Distt Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Parkash I/O PP Junga.
- AN EXCISE: case FIR No. 71/17 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 02-02-2017 u/s 39(1) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Virender Kumar I/o PS Chopal alleging therein that at about 12:05 PM during patrolling /Nakabandi at Tehsil ground Chopal he recovered 12 Bottles English Liuqor 8 PM from the possession of Deepak Shai S/o Kansi Ram R/o Village Karai, PO Chopal, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla HP. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender Kumar I/o PS Chopal.
- During last 24 hours 254 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 110 fine realized Rs. 43,500/- and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,800/-. 01 challan under mining Act.
- Accused Amit Thkaur S/O Late Sh. Kamal Thakur R/O Thakur Niwas Near Block No. 51 Sector-4 New Shimla Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 26 Years, arrested in case FIR No. 237/17 Dt. 25.11.2017 U/S 376 IPC & 3(i) SC& ST Act at PS Shimla West, is remanded in Judicial custody upto 14.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused (1) Laky Dorje Bangshe S/O Sh. Pena Bangshe R/O Village & PS Chapsha, District Chukha, Bhutn Age 22 Years, (4th Year Civil Engineering student) (2). Kin Jog Thinley S/O Late Sh. Nado R/O Village Jhaan Sarvo, PS & District Punakha, Bhutan, aged 25 years (4th Year Civil Engineering student) (3) Phunsho Chopel S/O Phuvrinzen R/O Village and PS Paro, District Gepte, Bhutan aged 21 years, (4th Year Architect student) and (4) Sonu @ Tashi S/O Sh.Kishan Singh, R/O Village Haripur, PO Sarol, PS, Tehsil and District Chamba aged 26 years (1st Year M;Tech student), arrested in case FIR No. 135/17 Dt. 27.11.2017 U/S 307, 341, 147, 149, 323 IPC at PS Shimla East, are remanded in Judicial custody upto 14.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.