1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 228/17 has been registered at PS Sadar on 15-12-2017 u/s 39(1) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Devi Singh I.O PS Sadar alleging therein that on 15-12-2017 at about 06-30 PM when he alongwith staff was on patrolling toward Sabzi Mandi Ground Shimla he intercepted one person namely Raju S/o Fakir Chand R/o Amand Cottage near Phase 3 Kangnadhar New Shimla and recovered 08 bottles of country liquor marka Una No. 1. The case is being investigated by ASI Devi Singh.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 246/17 has been registered at PS West on 15.12.2017 u/s 279,337,304A IPC on the rukka of HC Narinder Kumar I.O PS West Shimla alleging therein that on 15.12.2017 one vehicle met with an accident on NH-05 between Shoghi & Taradevi & rolled down from the road due to rash and negligent driving of Jaimal Sigh S/o Sh. Ram Sing R/o Vill Karsoli PO Kalibari Tehsil and Distt. Solan. In this accident Hari Ram S/o Sh. Ram Chand R/o Vill Palli PO Panjora Distt. Solan has been died aand Jaimal Singh sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Surjeet Singh I.O PS West.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 141/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East today on 16.12.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Smt. Dhanwanti Devi W/o Sh. Devi Chand R/o Village Patta Thagar, PO Saryanj, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, age 44 years A/P Bagal House, CPRI Road Bemloe, Shimla stated therein that, she is working as Maid and today at about 06-40 AM, when she going on her work, on the way near KNH, Shimla, one vehicle No. HP34(T)…….. came rashly with negligent driving, hit her and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Madhu Singh, I/O PS Shimla East.
4. MISCHIEF BY FIRE WITH THE INTENT TO DESTROY PROPERTY: Case FIR No. 58/17 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 15.12.2017 U/S 436 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sumit Panta S/O Sh. Yash Pal Panta R/o Vill. & PO Jhiknipul Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla stated there in that he is running spare part, denting & painting shop at Kalara. On 15.12.2017 at about 09-15 PM, some unknown person has set a fire in his shop and destroyed 4 Batteries, Engine oil, Greece and other spare parts. The case is being investigated by ASI Gurdev Singh I/O PS Nerwa.
5. MISCHIEF BY FIRE WITH THE INTENT TO DESTROY HOUSE: Case FIR No. 155/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 15.12.2017 u/s 436 IPC on the statement of Sh. Deena Lal Khinta S/O Sh Mohan Lal Khinta R/O Farog Chandigarh alleging therein that during the night of 14/15.12.2017 some unknown person has set a fire in his house & destroyed it. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagirath Sharma I/C PP Tikker, PS Rohru.
6. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 156/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 16.12.2017 u/s 451,382,427,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ranjeet Singh Chauhan alleging therein that on the intervening night of 15/16.12.2017 at about 12-30 AM, 3/4 Persons came in Alto Car No. HP10A-9054, entered in Wine Shop of Sh. D.D. Garr and broken the 05 Bottles of English liquor, 11 bottles of Beer and Cash counter. During this incident, Rs. 27000/- have also been found missing from the cash counter. The case is being investigated by HC Amit, I/O PP City Rohru.
7. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 137/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 16.12.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Assistant Engineer, I&PH Sub- Division Kotkhai stated therein that on the evening of 07.12.2017 some unknown persons has stolen away 103 Nos G.I pipes from Nihari Gareog road. The case has been investigating by S.I Paramjeet saini SHO PS Kotkhai.
8. During last 24 hours 374 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 184 fine realized Rs. 67,100/- and 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,900/-.
1. Accused Goverdhan Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Jhuna Singh R/o Village Dhamar, PO Jao, Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 24 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 143/17 Dt. 15.12.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, is remanded in Police custody upto 18.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. One Lady accused, arrested in case FIR No. 125/17 Dt. 04.11.2017 U/S 381 IPC at PS Shimla East, is remanded in Police custody upto 18.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.