1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 157/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 16.12.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mul Raj Branta S/O Sh. Rameshwer Singh R/O Vill. Thamtari PO Kansakoti Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that on 16.12.2017 at about 11-00AM, one Motorcycle Bullet No. HP10B-1695 rider Narender Singh S/O Sh. Chain Ram R/O Vill. Ronad PO Samoli Tehsil Rohru came rashly and negligent driving and hit Virender Negi S/O Lt. Sh. Dharm Sain R/O Vill. Gawana PO Kutara Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla near Raj Tailor Shop at Samala. In this accident, Narender Singh and Virender Negi both sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar No. 222 I/O PS Rohru.
2. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 247/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 16.12.2017 U/S 336, 504, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vikram Singh S/o Sh. Sadh Ram R/o Village Taprog, PO Khunni Tehsil Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 15.12.2017, he alongwith his friends was went to Goyal Motors in c/w service of his vehicle No. HP06A-8107, where employees of Goyal Motors has lost his vehicle’s booklet. On his asked, they scuffled with him and threatened with dire consequences. Later, the matter was settled on their apology. In the morning of 16.12.2017, when he came near his vehicle at Bhattakuffar and found that engine oil dropped down from the vehicle and lid of engine oil tank was missing. On this, when he asked Works Manager of Goyal Motors, he realized their mistake. Sh. Sanjay Sharma, Works Manager & employees of Goyal Motors have negligently left the lid of engine oil tank opened with the intention to loss of life & property. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PS West.
3. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 248/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 17.12.2017 U/S 323, 452, 506, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jaswinder Singh S/o Sh. Pyar Singh R/o Village & PO Dhuri, District Sangrur, A/P Katewala Railway Statioin, Taradevi, Shimla, age 57 years alleging therein that today on 16.12.2017 at about 09-30 PM, when he was stood outside his room and Mukesh Kumar on on duty, at the same time 2/3 persons came there and scuffled with Mukesh Kumar. On his asked, they entered in his office, beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Sajay Kumar, I/O PS West.
4. During last 24 hours 455 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 138 fine realized Rs. 72,100/- and 45 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 6,200/-.
On 16.12.2017, one male unidentified decomposed dead body which was recovered from Pabar river near Kuddu in the jurisdiction of PS Jubbal, today identify as Sohan Lal S/o Sh. Shobiya R/o Polahn, PO Maori, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 36 years. After autopsy at CH Jubbal, deadbody handed over to his brother Ashok Kumar for cremation. Enquiry is being conducted by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Saraswati Nagar
1. Accused Goverdhan Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Jhuna Singh R/o Village Dhamar, PO Jao, Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 24 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 143/17 Dt. 15.12.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, is remanded in Police custody upto 18.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. One Lady accused, arrested in case FIR No. 125/17 Dt. 04.11.2017 U/S 381 IPC at PS Shimla East, is remanded in Police custody upto 18.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.