- An Excise act case FIR No.25/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 04.02.2017 U/S 39 of HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on 04.01.2017 at about 6:45 PM when he was on patrolling along with staff towards Bharech. During his duty, he got secret information regarding illegal selling of liquor. On this information he raided the shop of Rajesh Sharma S/o Dula Ram R/o village Bharech P/o Himri Teshil Kotkhai District Shimla and recovered 6 bottles of country liquor marka himachal orange from the his possession. The case is being investigated by Asi Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai.
- An Excise Act case FIR No.07/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 04.02.2017 U/S 39(1)a HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Sarswati Nagar alleging therein that on 04.02.2017 he recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Ajay Kumar S/o Maheshwer Singh R/o VPO Devidhar Teh. Chirgaon Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP S/Nagar.
- A Negligent conduct with respect to fire or combustible matter Case FIR No 15/17 has been registered at PS West on 04.02.2017 U/S 285 IPC on the statement of Sh Inder Jeet Dawan S/o Late Sh. B.D Dhawan C/o Swastik Sadan Cliff Estate Shimla alleging therein that on 04.02.2017 someone dropped the burning match stick between the dry grass near his resort which caught fire from the flame at new court complex Chakkar and also caused fire in his resort. Due to this incident, his resort damaged badly. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrinder Singh I/O PS West.
- A Wrongful restraint case FIR No. 15/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 04.02.2017 U/S 341, 323 & 506 IPC on the statement of Sh Vaibhav Verma S/o Late Sh Vinod Verma R/o North oak Ram Niwas Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that on 04.02.2017 a person namely Nitin obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. He also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Parmjeet I/C PP Sanjauli.
- An Accident case FIR No 08/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 05.02.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Pradeep Kumar S/o Late Sh Padam Singh VPO Jagtan Tehsil Jubbal age 44 years alleging therein that on 05.02.2017 a vehicle A/F Alto met with an accident at Chamila Nala in which driver Dinesh kumar S/o Late Sh Jai Chand R/o Jarashali P/o Jagtan Tehsil Jubbal died on the way to hospital and his son namely Vansh sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Sarswati Nagar.
- A Cheating case FIR No 16/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 04.02.2017 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Smt Leela Devi w/o Sh Diwan Singh village Dawarch P/o Sarahan Tehsil Rampur District Shimla alleging therein that in year 2014 some unknown person withdrew Rs 4000/- on 02.09.2014 and Rs 7000/- on 10.03.2014 by her fraud signature on withdrawal form at SBI Bank. The case is being investigated by HC Dola Ram I/O PP Sarahan.
- During last 24 hours 258 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 122 & fine realized Rs. 42,580/- and 207 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 21,400/-.
Accused Anshul Chauhan S/o Lt. Sh. Ami Chand Chauhan R/o Village Ragavi, PO Kulunala, Tehsil & PS Kotkhai, Shimla, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. 14/17 Dt. 03.02.17 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in police custody upto 06.02.2017, by the Ld. Court.