1. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 51/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 24-05-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Mrs. Sushma Shandil W/o Sh. Joginder Singh Shandil R/o VPO Mehli, Shimla, alleging therein that on 24-05-13 some unknown person has stolen away 1 naklase, 2 bangles, 1 pendant, nose pin and rings from her house. Total cost of stolen property is Rs. 2,50,000/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Lal I/C PP Kasumpti.
2. A HURT case FIR No. 25/13 is registered at Police Station Kotkhai on 24-05-13 U/S 353, 332, 333, 506(2) IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajinder Singh S/o Sh. Matha Ram R/o VPO Rewath, Teh Kotkhai, JBT GPS Ram Nagar alleging therein that on 16-05-13 at 2:30 PM looking after the construction work of toilets at GPS Ram Nagar one person named Jiwan Lal S/o Sh. Chariya Ram R/o Vill Khalawal, PO Kuinal, Teh Kotkhai, Distt Shimla came there and beat him. Case is being investigated by ASI Muni Lal I/o PS Kotkhai.
3. An INTENTIONAL INSULT case FIR No. 112/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 25-05-13 U/S 504, 506 IPC on the report of ASI Jasvir Singh I/C PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, alleging therein that on 24-05013 at 11:30 PM during patrolling near IGMC Shimla, he found 2 girls namely Priya & Savita in drunken condition. During inquiry Priya received a call, in which one unknown person abuse and threatened her. Case is being investigated by ASI Jasvir Singh I/C PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
4. A FIRE INCIDENT case FIR No. 89/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 25-05-13 U/S 285 IPC on the complaint of Shiv Singh Block Forest Officer, Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 23-05-13 a fire incident took place at forest beat Sanathali. In which 2,100 plants of Devdar gutted fire. Case is being investigated by HC Ram Lal I/O PS Rampur.
5. During last 24 hours 77 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules and not any person was challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 8,100/-.