- On 12-05-13 one PROCLAIMED OFFENDER named Smt. Manjeet Kour W/o Late Sh. Onkar Singh R/o VPO Rohili Khurd, Distt Jalandher, Punjab has been arrested in connection with case FIR No. 209/98 U/S 170, 419 IPC registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla.
- (RECOVERED) A BURGLARY case FIR No. 69/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 12-05-13 U/S 454, 380, 34 IPC on the report of ASI Vijay Kumar I/C PP Sunni that on 12-05-13 during patrolling along with staff at Bhakara Colony Sunni, he recovered 57 Batteries and 15 Iron Plates of BSNL Sunni from the illegal possession of 9 women namely Maya W/o Sh. Rampal, Shalu W/o Sh. Deepu, Krishna W/o Late Sh. Mishri Ram, Pinki W/o Sh. Deep Ram, Sanjana W/o Sh. Ramesh, Reena W/o Sh. Awatar, Maya W/o Sh. Krishan, Darshna W/o Sh. Kishan and Asha W/o Sh. Stish all R/o Down Dale, Maha Shiv Colony, Fagali, Shimla.
- An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 84/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 12-05-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Chet Ram S/o Sh. Barfu Ram R/o Vill Simalta, PO Kunhar, Teh Arki, Distt Solan, alleging therein that on 11-05-13 at about 8:30 PM when he went Boileauganj along with Madan Lal by Scooter, near Chakkar Chowk one vehicle Pick-up No. HP-62A-1299 hit his scooter and ran away from the spot. In this incident they both sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by PSI Manoj Kumar PS West.
- An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 52/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 12-05-13 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the statement of Vikram Thakur S/o Sh. Balvinder Singh R/o VPO & Teh Kandaghat, Distt Solan, alleging therein that when he went to Rohru by Car No. HP13-2140 along with family members, near Jaisghati above car fell down 300 mtr. form the road. One Sunita Chauhan died in the above accident and other family member sustained injuries. The above vehicle driven by Prabal Chauhan. Case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/o PS Theog, Shimla.
- An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 53/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 13-05-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Hem Raj Sharma S/o Sh. Ganesh Dutt Sharma R/o Vill Kolth, PO Kayartu, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 12-05-13 at 4:30 PM one vehicle Wagnar No. HP03A-1312 fell down from the road. The above vehicle driven by Prem Chand. In the above accident three persons sustain injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Rattan I/o PS Theog, Shimla.
- An ATTEMPT TO MURDER case FIR No. 85/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 13-05-13 U/S 307, 147, 148, 149, 323, 506 IPC on the complaint of Naresh Kumar MA Hindi 4th Sam, HPU Shimla, alleging therein that on 13-05-13 in the University campus some students namely Hoshiyar Singh, Puneet Dhanta, Jita Singh Negi, Lokender Singh, Khushi Ram, Parveen Chuahan, Viram Kaith, Denesh Mehta, Nandan, Vipin, Prem, Suresh, Kamal Kishore, Denish, Babu Ramm, Vivek Rana, Rahul Chauhan, Surya (Nand Lal), Ajay, Abhishek, Amit, Suresh Sarwal, Vikesh, Kiran Kumar, Kushal and Sunil beat him along with Bhawan Kumar, Navneet Kashaul, Ritesh Sharma, Babu Ram and Kuldeep. In the above incident persons namely Naresh Kumar, Bhawan Kumar, Navneet Kashaul, Ritesh Sharma, Babu Ram and Kuldeep sustained injuries.
- During last 24 hours 138 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 11 persons was challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 6,900/-.
- One person named Rohan Singh S/o Sh. Mehar Singh Thakur R/o Basant Bihar, Kasumpti, Shimla has been arrested U/S 107/151 Cr. PC at Police Station Sadar Shimla.
Monday, May 13, 2013
CRIME REPORT 13 MAY
Posted by @ad at 6:29 PM