1. A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 26/13 is registered at Police Station Jhakhri on 20-05-13 on the report of ASI Om Parkash I/C PP Jeouri, that during patrolling along with staff he recovered 75 gm Chars from the illegal possession of Chet Ram S/o Late Sh. Tara Chand R/o Vill Sanarsa, PO Kartot, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla.
2. A NEGLIGENT CONDUCT WITH RESPECT TO FIRE case FIR No. 86/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 20-05-13 U/S 285 IPC on the application of Kanwar Singh S/o Sh. Krishan Dass R/o Vill Mandogh, PO Narain, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 19-05-13 at 2:30 PM 23 apple plants of complainant, 20 apple plants of Bhagwan Dass, 8 apple plants of Bhoop Singh, 8 apple plants of Lekh Ram and 5 apple plants of Jai Singh gutted fire due to negligence of Smt. Palvi Devi ward member GP Narain. Case is being investigated by HC Mohan Joshi I/o PP Taklech.
3. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 108/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 20-05-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ram Krishan Kaushal S/o Late Sh. Ganpati Sharma R/o Set No. 3, Man House near Kapil Hotel, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, alleging therein that on 20-05-13 at 11:00 AM some unknown person has stolen away 1 gold ring and cash Rs. 30,000/- from his house. Case is being investigated by HC Raj Pal I/o PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
4. A THEFT case FIR No. 101/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 21-05-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sudarshan Mundda S/o Late Sh. Bhud R/o C/o Munshi under construction building, PO Headgwar Bhawan Building, Nabha House, Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 20/21-05-13 two unknown persons have stolen away Marvel and Kota Stoles from the above building. He caught one person named Ram Prakash S/o Sh. Lalsa Panday and one ran away from the spot along with one vehicle Pick-up. Case is being investigated by PSI Manoj Kumar PS West Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 148 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 07 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 26,500/-.