1. A THEFT case FIR No. 20/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 23-05-13 U/S 379, 34 IPC & 41, 42 IF Act on the complaint of Sh. Parkesh Chand Range Officer Kashdhar, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 21-05-13 when he was on patrolling along with forest staff he found persons namely Suresh Kumar S/o Sh. Sadhu Ram R/o VPO Pali, Teh Chirgaon and Nishu S/o Sh. Vipan Lal R/o VPO & Teh Chirgaon and unknown driver smuggle 40/50 Kg Nagchhatri in vehicle Alto Car No. HP-10A-4323. Case is being investigated by SI/SHO Chander Shekher.
2. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 30/13 is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 22-05-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Harsh Shrama S/o Sh. Brij Gopal Sharma R/o Flat No.-1B, Block No. 26, Phase-3, New Shimla, alleging therein that on 21-05-13 some unknown person has stolen away 4 pair gold bangles, 2 gold chains, 5 gold rings, 3 pair silver pendent, 1 Sony Handy Cam & cash Rs. 15,000/-. Total value of stolen property is of Rs. 90,000/-(app). Case is being investigated by ASI Mahinder Singh I/o PS New Shimla.
3. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 50/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 23-05-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Mrs. Pooja Sharma W/o Sh. Rakesh Sharma R/o Blair Athal Kothi near Portmore School, Shimla, alleging therein that on 22-05-13 some unknown person has stolen away LCD, Laptop and Camera from his room. Total value of the stolen property is Rs. 45000/-. Case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand I/o PS East, Shimla.
4. A TRESPAS case FIR No. 56/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 23-05-13 U/S 452, 427, 506 IPC on the application of Sh. Masat Ram Verma S/o Late Sh. Kanshi Ram R/o Vill Kandyali, Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 22-05-13 one person namely Ranjeet Verma S/o Sh. Shiv Lal R/o Vill Kholvi, PO Matyana, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla enter in the room of his daughter and threatened with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by SI/SHO Rajinder Kumar PS Kumarsain.
5. A THEFT case FIR No. 110/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 23-05-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajinder Singh M/S Amar Tours & Travels 3rd Floor, Hotel Amar Villa below Sadar Police Station, Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 21/22-05-13 some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle Tata Indica Car No. HP-01A-4379 parked at Bemloi by his driver named Rama Nand. Case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet Singh I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
6. During last 24 hours 60 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under mv act for the violation of traffic rules and 06 persons were challaned under cotpa (cigarette & other tobacco act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under mv & copta act is Rs. 12,100/-.
7. An INQUEST report of Vikas S/o Sh. Ram Sawroop R/o Puri Niwas below Petrol Pump Vikasnagar is logged at Police Station East, Shimla.