Crime report on 15-10-2017.
1. Govt. property damaged case: Case FIR No. 189/17 dated 14-10-2017 u/s 3 PDP Act, PS Theog, has been registered in Police Station Theog on the statement of Shri Rajesh Banchta Assistant Engineer, Sub Division Theog District Shimla , HP alleging therein that on 13-10-2017, a dinner was organized by the Rotary club Theog At Circuit House Theog, District Shimla, on the evening some persons came at Circuit House and damaged the Govt. Property. The case is being investigated by HC Sudesh Kumar No. 28 IO, PS Theog, District Shimla.
2. ND&PS Act case: Case FIR No. 117/17 dated 14-10-17 u/s 20,21&22 ND&PS Act, has been registered on the rukka of ASI Prem Singh while he and his supporting were performed patrolling at NavBhar Shimla at abut 9:00 PM one person was being coming on foot, who on being seeing the police party tried to escape. On suspicion, he was apprehended by the police party and also made his personal search. During search, 18 gram chars and 3 gms smack have been recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh, IO, PS, Dhalli Shimla.
3. Gambling Act Case: Case FIR No 117/17 dated 15-10-2017 u/s 13-3-67 Gambling Act PS rorhu Shimla, has been registered on the Rukka of HC Ashish Kumar No. 58 IO PS Rorhu Shimla while he a/w hie supporting officials were performed patrolling eleven person namely Sachin,Harnam, Lalit, Vikas, Sandeep, salig Ram, Sanju, Ravi Chauhan, Sudhi Chauhan, Sunil Fekta, Suraj& Amit apprehended while they were being played gambling in public place and recovered 72850/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ashish No 58 IO Rorhu Shimla.
4. Case FIR No. 190/17 dated 14-10-2017 u/s 341,323, 504,34 IPC, has been registered on the complaint of Shri Prem Dutt Village Dubali Tehsil Junga District Shimla. He alleged in the complaint that near Lambidhar he runs a Dhaba and his villages namely Mr. Nitesh and Ajay Kumar have work with him. On 14-10-2017 At 8:20 PM three person namely Shasi Bantu and Sanju came from his Dhaba who work in Adventure -07 and ordered to make Aamlate. After serving the order one Mr Sanju said that salt is out of their taste. Upon this, Dhaba’s owner said to make again. But they fighting with them and used to be abusive language. The case is being investigated by SI Deepak Kumar.
5. Accident Case: Case FIR No. 145/17 dated u/s 279, 337 IPC PS Dhalli, has been registered on the statement of Shri Happy Chauhan S/O shri Pyaira Lal Chauhan R/o Village Golo PO Nagan Tehsil Kotkhai district Shimla that on 14-10-2017 at 9:50 PM while he was going to his house in his vehicle Alto no HP09C-4148. As soon as, he reached at Hill Grove School a Truck No. RJ11GA-9269 came from his front and collided with his vehicle. In this incident, slightly injuries caused to above mentioned and others. The case is being investigated by SI Deepak Thakur, IO, PS, Dhalli.
Challan under MVAct= 198 no challaned under MV Act and Rs. 41,600/- collected as fine.
Under Cotpa =23 Rs. 2300 collected as fine.
Superintendent of Police,
Shimla District Shimla.