1. A theft case FIR No. 140/17 dated 03.10.2017 U/s 379 IPC has been registered in PS Dhalli on the complaint of Dr. R.K. Sharma R/o Gemini Cottage, Main Bazar Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that his son Rahul Sharma has purchased a black colour motorcycle, model Royal Enfield Thunder birot-500 bearing Chassis No. ME3U5S5F16K093515 Engine No. U5S5F0GK171563 value Rs 1,71,855/- which was parked near Dawat Restaurant Dhalli. On 28.09.2017 it was found missing from the parking place. The case is being investigated by HC Parma Nand No. 63 I/o PS Dhalli.
2. A theft case FIR No. 141/17 dated 03.10.2017 U/s 379 IPC has been registered in PS Dhalli on the complaint of Sh. Aman Sood, S/o Sh. Thakur Dass Sood, R/o Vinayah Sadan Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that on 3.10.17 at 3:00 PM when he along with his brother going towards home, they heard some noise of a lady, who was saying/crying pakro- pakro chor ja rahe hai. On this a person namely Balbir Bangala S/o Rajinder Singh, R/o Bangala Colony, Engine Ghar Sanjauli, who was carrying a bag (boru) in his hand fell down and the other boy ran away. The person who was trapped was going to stolen street light battery. The case is being investigated by SI Kewal Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
3. A Forgery case FIR No. 186/17 Dated 04.10.17 U/S 420 IPC has been registered in PS West Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Tarsem Bharti, partner R.P Appliances Plot No. 85/1 Shoghi, District Shimla, alleging therein that one Misar Chand, who was the employee in their firm had willfully absent himself from his duty in the year 2016. He was served a legal notice for not joining his duties. Misar Chand had filed a false complaint against them in the Labour Court who failed to prove the allegations. Misar Chand has used a signed blank check which was given to him for official purpose in the year 2015. He used this check in the bank after making entry for Rs. 10,89,000/- which has been bounced in the bank. This case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West, Shimla.
4. An accident case FIR NO. 178/17 dated 04/10/17 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Theog on the rukka of ASI ASI Ajeet Singh, I/O PS Thoeg alleging therein that today on 04.10.2017 at about 11.30 PM, a M/Car No. CH01Q-7512 was found in accidental condition near Kainchi Mod village Tikker which was driven by Sh. Narain Singh @ Nittu due to which said Narain Singh & Ram Lal got injured. This accident occurred due to the negligent driving of driver Narian Singh. The case is being investigated by ASI Ajeet Singh, I/O PS Theog, District Shimla.
1. During last 24 hours 197 vehicle were challened under MV Act, compounded 87 & fine realized Rs 39,000/- and 18 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 1800/-.