1. A Case FIR NO 85/2017 dated 29-10-2017 u/s 39 HP Ex. Act at PS Jhakhri has been registred on the rukka of SI/SHO Shyam Lal PS Jhakri. He alleging that on dated 29-10-2017 at about 3-00 pm when he was on patrolling alongwith staff at helipad Jhakri. Then during patrolling he recovered 5 bottles of illicit liquor from the possession of Vishnu Maya w/o Dinesh Lama R/O VPO Nirmal Basti ward no 6 Distt. Parsa Aanchal Nepal A/P residing at Raheri Market Jhakri Distt. Shimla HP age 40 years. Thus this kind of act came in to the crime of u/s 39 Hp Ex. Act. Case is being investigating by self SI/SHO PS Jhakri.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No. 45/17 dated 29.10.17 U/S 39 (1) A H.P Exise Act 2011 PS Nerwa has been registered on the Rukka of ASI Gurdev Singh 9 bottles of country liquor marka santra has been recovered from the possession of sh.Raju s/o sh. Anand singh V.P.O Nerwa Teh. Nerwa distt. Shimla near SBI Nerwa. Case is being investigating by ASI Gurdev Singh I/O PS Nerwa.
3. An Accident Case FIR No 179/17 Dated 29/10/17 U/S 279,337,304A IPC PS Rampur has been registred on the statement of Sh Rohit Singh S/O SH Khem Singh Village Udar PO kotighat Tehsil Kumarsain Dist Shimla HP alleging therein he is posted as a conductor in HRTC Depot Rampur on dated 29/10/17 he was detailed with bus No HP06A-6292 route K/Sain to Rampur ,at about 5.00 PM when he reached near Bhadrash near Petroll Pump one m/cycle A/F came from Nirth side while overtaking a car and collide with the bus. In this accident M/Cycle ryder Abshiek Raghuvanshi died on the spot and Upasana D/O Ramdyal R/O Sangla died while shifiting to IGMC Shimla. Case has been registered and is being investigated by HC Narjeev Kumar IO PS Rampur.
4. An Excise Act case FIR No. 123/17 dated 29.10.17 U/S 39 (1) A H.P Exise Act 2011 PS East has been registered on the Rukka of SI Biri Singh alongwith staff during patrolling he recovered 12 bottles of illicit liquor from the possession of Shyam lal S/O Sh. Jeet Ram R/O Tikkar Tehsil & Police Station Theog Distt. Shimla age 43 years.Case is being investigating by SI Biri Singh I/O PS East.
5. Hurt/Assault case FIR No. 191/17 dated 29.10.17 U/S 353,323,186 IPC at PS Sadar on the complaint of HC Pyar Singh No.140 He alleging that on dated 29-10-2017 at about 1-00 pm when he was at Police Station, there is Mohit S/O Sh. Jitender Sapda came with his complaint against Manish S/O Suresh Kumar. Mohit asked Manish S/O Suresh Kumar assault with him,after some time Manish with his father came in Police Station. When he asked the reason of assault to Manish, suddenly Manish’s father Suresh Kumar slapped on his left chick and pushed him back fiercely, whereby his name plate has been Broken. Suresh Kumar S/O Sh. Twaru Ram R/O Saraswati Niwas Lalpani District Shimla, obstruct him on duty. Case is being investigating by SHO PS. Sadar.
6. Case FIR No.88/17 Dated 30.10.17 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act. Registed at P.S. Chirgaon Shimla On the Rukka of HC Deepak Kumar I.O. Police station Chirgaon District Shimla, on 29.10.2017, alongwith staff during Traffic Checking near Andhra Project recovered 10 Gram Charas from the possession of JitenderSingh S/O Sh. Tikka Singh R/O Vill.Dhakgaon Tehsil .Chadgaon DistrictShimlaThe case is being investigating by HC Deepak Kumar IO police station Chirgaon District Shimla.
7. An Excise Act case FIR No. 87/17 dated 29.10.17 U/S 39 (1) A H.P Exise Act 2011 PS Chirgaon has been registered on the Rukka of SI/SHO Babu Ram 12 bottles of country liquor marka santra has been recovered from the possession of Sh.Surender Singh s/o Sh. Beli Ram R/O Jabera, PO. Kloti Teh. Chirgaon distt. Shimla near Kaloti. Case is being investigating by SI/SHO Babu Ram I/O PS Chirgaon.
8. Case FIR No. 208/17 dated 29.10.17 U/S 289 IPC at PS West on the statement of Tara Chand S/O Sh. Ramesh Chand R/O Vill. Chamo PO. Bhaont, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, He alleging that on dated 29-10-2017 at about 6-00 pm who stated that he was bitten by Jai Singh’s pet dog. For which he had sustained injury on his left leg. Case is being investigating by HC Manoj Kumar No. 955 I/O PS West.
9. Hurt/Assault case FIR No. 209/17 dated 29.10.17 U/S 353,332,34 IPC at PS West on the statement of HC Manoj Kumar No. 955, alleging that on dated 29-10-2017 he has received a telephone call from Tara Chand S/O Sh. Ramesh Chand R/O Vill. Chamo PO. Bhaont, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla,who stated that he was bitten by Jai Singh’s pet dog. For which he had sustained injury on his left leg. On this he alongwith staff went to the spot. The complainant who was under the influence of alcohol started to fight with the I/O, Foe which obstructions while on duty has been made out. Case is being investigating by SI Vijay I/O PS West.
10. An Excise Act case FIR No. 60/17 U/s 39(1)a HP Excise Actdated 29/10/17 has been registered on the rukka of SI/SHO Kamlesh Kumar PS Chopal. During Nakabandi with staff received information regarding excise and conducted raid on the shop of Geeta W/o Sh. Raju R/o Village Sagroli PO Bamta, Tehsil Chopal during raid 12 Bottles of country liquor recovered from the passion of Geeta case is being investigated by SI/SHO Kamlesh Kumar.
11. Gambling Act case FIR No. 61/17 U/s 13-3-67 Public Gambling Act dated 29/10/17 has been registered on the rukka of HC Naresh Kumar No. 193 I/O PS Chopal during patrolling with staff received information regarding Gambling and conducted raid 4 person playing cards on cash in open place at Chambi forest cash Rs. 11330/- has been recovered. Case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar I/O PS Chopal.
12. An Excise Act case FIR No. 210/17 dated 30.10.17 U/S 39 (1) A H.P Exise Act 2011 PS West has been registered on the Rukka of ASI Amrender Singh durin Nakka at Shoghi Barrier 10 bottles of illicit liquor marka Royal Stag Classic has been recovered from the possession of Rajesh Kumar s/o Sh. Desh Raj R/O House No.64 Dalipgarh Babyal, Amlala, Haryana. Case is being investigating by ASI Amrender Singh I/O PS West.
13.A Theft case FIR NO. 211/17 dated 30.10.17 U/S 389 IPC at PS West has been registered on the complaint of Satya Dev Sharma S/O Sh. Amolak Ram R/O Vill Gawahi PO> Shoghi,Tehsil & District Shimla, alleging that some unknown person had took his Truck No. HP-63A-0850 from Baghna Mod, Shoghi. Case is being investigating by HC Kiran Kumar No. 1686 I/O PS West.
14. During last 24 hours 239 vehicle were made challan under MV Act, compounded 87 & fine realized Rs 31,300/- and 39 persons were challan under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 3900 /-.