1. A Theft Case FIR No.26/17 Dt.12.10.17 U/S 379 IPC & 33 IF Act.PS Kupvi Has been registered on the Complaint of Divisional forest officer Chopal that one Deodar tree has been cut by unknown person in Kanda Banah forest Tehsil Kupvi.
2. A Theft Case FIR No.122/17 Dt.12.10.17 U/S 379 IPC & Sec 3 of PDP Act.PS Kotkhai Has been regustered on the Whatapps complaint of Secretart Sh. O Kumar Verma Krishi up an Mansu Samiti Shimla and Kinnaur Dhalli Shimla that near Petrol pump Kotkhai the selection Land near Rantu the inaugurated Pattica which was online inaugurated by Hon'ble CM on 12.09.17 has been stolen and demolish by unknown persons.
3. An Accident Case FIR NO. 184/17 DATED 12-10-2017 U/S 279,304 A IPC PS Thoeg has been registered on the complaint of Satya PRakash S/O Sadh Ram R/O Vill. Udee P.O. Kyar Tehsil Thoeog District Shimla age 49/- and he was ex. Pradhan of the gram Panchayat Kamah. Village on dated 12.10.2017 at about 05:00 AM Keshav S/O Sh. Arjun R/O Baghen through telephonically told me that Dinesh has died in road accident and his deadbody was in his house . I reached his house and he told me that on 11.10.2017 Dinesh with his real brother Suresh in car No. HP09 A 4972 going from thir house to Chella then on the way at about 09:00 PM the driver Suresh S/O Maathu Ram R/O Baghen driving the car rushely he lost the control in car due to overspeed and car gone down from the road to 700 feet down. The case is being investigated by the IO HC. Inder Singh No. 110 PS Theog.
4. A ND&PS ActCase FIR No. 39/17 dt 12.10.2017 U/S 18, 25-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Nerwa has been registered on the rukka of HC Ramesh Chand No 125 I/O PS Nerwa alleging therein that on 12.10.2017 at about 12.25 AM, during Nakabandi one Truck driver namely Krishan Kumar S/O Diudu Ram V.P.O & Tehsil Shillai Distt Sirmour, age about 27 years intercepted by them at Fedijpul & recovered 54 Gram Poppy Straw from his possession. The case is being investigated by H.C Ramesh Chand No 125 I/O PS Nerwa
5. A ND & PS ActCase FIR No. 40/17 dt 12.10.2017 U/S 20,25-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Nerwa has been registered on the rukka of HC Ashwani Kumar No 95 I/O PS Nerwa alleging therein that on 12.10.2017 at about 01.30 AM, during Nakabandi one Trax driver namely Dharmender Sharma S/O Lt. Sh. Karam Chand Sharma Village Kharshali P.O Larot Tehsil Chirgoan Distt Shimla, age about 30 years intercepted by them at Jhamrari & recovered 14 Gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by Aahwani Kumar No 95 I/O PS Nerwa
6. A TheftCase FIR No116/17 Dated 12.10.17 U/S 379 IPC PS Rohru, has been registered in this PS on the application of Sh. Meher Singh Thakur S/O Sh. Rajinder Singh R/O Rana Seri Machuti Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla. Stolen M/Car No.HP10A-0623 from Machoti Rohru. The Case is being investigated by HC Vijay No.05 I/O PS Rohru.
7. AN Accident Case FIR No. 178/17 dated 12.10.2017 U/S 279 IPC PS Sadar, has been registered on the complaint of Ram Lal S/O Dila Ram R/O Panjghai P.O. Panjghai TEhsil Sadar Bilaspur District Bilaspur and 37 years of age, that he is living in the above address and is working as a driver in high court and has been honda city No HP-07D-0905 is running today at 5.45 a.m. when it was standing near the High Court Gate with the said vehicle, then a car with no links to the World World came back with a cart No. HP 01S-1646 Etios GD and its Back Side It was on the left side of his car so that it collided in a vehicle so that it was dented, which was the accident that took place due to the negligence of the driver of the Etios car with a very quick rift to back his vehicle.The case has been investigated by the IO
8. A case Fir No. 79/17 dated 13.10.2017 U/S 39 Hp excise ActPS Jhakhri has been registered on the rukka of ASI Ram Pal IC PP Jhuri stating that on 13.10.2017 he was along with his staff was on patrolling duty towards Kotla .During patrolling 3 Bottles of Illict liquor have een recovered from the possession of Nand Lal R/O vil. Kotla P.O. Jeuri The. Rampur District Shimla . Case has been investigated by IO Hc Ravinder No. 131 PP Jeuri.
During the last 24 hours 256 Vehicles has been challaned under MV Act and 117 has been compounded and fine Rs. 45700 /- and 16 persons has been chalaned under Smoking Act and fine Rs.1600 /-