1. A Case FIR No. 142/17 dated 07/10/2017 U/S 447, 504, 506 IPC has been registered in PS Dhalli on the complaint of Smt. Asha Joshi W/O Lt. Sh. Raj Kumar Joshi, R/O Snow View Building Sanjauli, Shimla alleging therein that she & her son are owners of land comprised khasra Nos. 307/244/1 , 307/244/5 , 307/244/6 and 307/244/7, situated at Mohal Baneredu, Tehsil and District Shimla. That Mr. Rajesh Kumar, Anjana Kumari and Manish Kumar are also owner of land comprised in khasra no 307/244/2, which is adjoining to the aforementioned plots of the applicant. Some portion of adjoining land of the applicant and also started to erect a retaining wall on the back side of their land belonging to the complainant. Complainant constrained to file civil suit against the aforementioned persons before the Ld. Civil Judge , (Sr. Division), Court No.III, Shimla and the Ld. Court vide order dated 23.8.2017, in CMA No. 49 of 2017 i.e. aforementioned persons from interfering, disposing off, encroaching over or raising any construction over the suit land belonging to applicant but construction work in a illegal manner on the spot despite restraining them by the Ld. Court not to raise any kind of constriction on the land in question which is clear cut violation of the order of the Ld. Court. They are in connivance with each other uses filthy and abusive language and threatened her with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by HC Lalit No. 241, I/O PS Dhalli, District Shimla.
2. A theft & forgery case FIR No. 174/17 dated 07.10.2017 U/S 379, 467, 468, 471 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar, Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Brij Lal R/o village Maneri, PO Chauridhar, Tehsil Karsog, District Mandi presently working as Accountant in The Devicos Restaurant, The Mall Shimla alleging therein that on 25.09.2017 the owner of above restaurant along with Smt. Mamta Sood (Madam) went out of Shimla with their personal work and they had given 03 signed cheques of a/c no. 0427009900000081 of PNB to him. Out of these 03 cheuqes, 01 cheque no. 650192 was stolen by unknown person, which was reached for clearance in PNB Lakkar Bazar, the bank staff asked about the clearance to Smt. Mamta Sood, who enquired the matter from complainant. The complainant went to PNB Lakkar Bazar and found that said cheque of Rs. 30,000/- has been credited in the a/c no. 4722001700003838 of one Sunil Kumar village Shilaniya, PO Deiya, Tehsil Chopla, District Shimla. Investigation is in progress.
3. An accident case FIR No 76/17 Dated 07-10-2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered in PS Jhakri on the statement of sh. Krishan Chand S/O Sh. Kalam Singh R/O vill. Kochari, PO Jeori, Tehsil Rampur, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on dated 07-10-2017 at about 5 pm he received an information that his daughter namely Samriti met with an accident at Jeori with Truck No HP 63A-3607 and she has got injuries in left arm. This accident occurred due to the rash & negligent driving of truck driver Lokender Singh. Case is being investigating by HC jagdish Singh No. 209, I/O PP Jeori, District Shimla.
4. Assault on Public Servant:- A case FIR No. 79/17 dated 07-10-2017 U/S 353, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Chirgaon on the complaint of Sh. Anil Pathik, SDO PWD Chirgaon, District Shimla alleging therein that on dated 7-10-17 at about 1.15 PM he along with Xen, J.E & Contractor were present at riyal (Rohal) in connection with Road clearance. At that time Mr. Balwant Mektu and other person namely Jiwan Singh and Surya Kant obstructed him to perform his official duty and assaulted with punches outside the vehicle. Case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Kumar, I/O In this PS Chirgaon, District Shimla.
5. Excise Act:- A case FIR NO. 116/2017 dated 08-10-2017 U/S 39(A) (1) HP Excise Act has been registered in PS New Shimla on the ruka of SI/SHO PS New Shimla alleging therein that today on 08.10.2017 he along with staff was on patrolling duty and present at Lower Khalini near Forest Colony. At about 11.00 AM, one person Sher Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Sansar Chand R/o Vidya Bhawan, Lower Khalini was intercepted by the police and 12 bottles of country liquor marka Una No-1 have been recovered from a bag under his possession. The case is investigated by SI/SHO PS New Shimla.
During last 24 hours 260 vehicle were challened under MV Act, compounded 115 & fine realized Rs 30,400/- and 08 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 800/-.