1. An Other IPC Fir No. 179/17 dated 23-10-2017 u/s 341, 323, 504 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the statement of Sh. Manoj Sahni S/o Sh. Ravi Sahni R/o Mastafapur PO Hanumanagar District Darbhanga Bihar A/P Gulab Singh Down Dale Fagli Shimla age 30 years alleging therein that on dated 22-10-2017 at about 5:30 PM when was on the way towards his residence then Kamlesh Kumar R/o Down Dale Fagli wrongfully restrained his way and attacked him with stone resulting he sustained minor injuries. Case has been registered and is being investigated by I/O PS Sadar.
2. An Other IPC Fir No. 180/17 dated 23-10-2017 u/s 436, 342 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the statement of Sh. Sant S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Hotel Palace Near IGMC Shimla age 51 years alleging therein that on dated 23-10-2017 at about 2:15 AM when was sleeping in his residence then Sagar Bahadur R/o near IGMC Shimla locked his room from outside and put his house on fire by spraying petrol. Case has been registered and is being investigated by I/O PS Sadar.
3. An Accident Fir No. 110/17 dated 23-10-2017 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Kumarsain on the statement of Sh. Sanjay Mehta S/o Sh Gopal Singh R/o Halyana PO Shamathla Teshil Kumarsain District Shimla alleging therein that on dated 23-10-2017 at about 10-00 AM when he was in his residence then one vehicle Alto Car A/F came rashly & negligently from Bhutti side and rolled down from the road. One person sustained injuries in this accident. Case has been registered and is being investigated by I/O PS Kumarsain.
4. A H.P. Excise Act Fir No. 41/17 dated 23-10-2017 u/s 39(1)(a) H.P. Ex. Act has been registered at PS Nerwa on the Rukka of SI/ SHO PS Nerwa alleging therein that on dated 23-10-2017 while he along with his subordinate officials were performing checking duty at Bharanu then during the checking of the shop of Smt. Beena Devi at Bharanu 8 bottles country liquor marka Santra has been recovered from the possession of Smt. Beena. Case has been registered and is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Nerwa.
5. A Forgery FIR No. 54/17 Dated 23.10.2017 U/S 379,467,468,471 IPC has been registered on the application of Sh. Kuldeep Dogra S/o Sh. Kahna Singh R/o VPO Maraog, Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that his Cheque Book of SBI Account bearing Sr. No. number: 0000231951 to 0000232000 issued by SBI, The Mall, Solan HP has been stolen by some unknown person from his vehicle at his native place Maraog and he have received some information about the misuse of some of the cheques by presenting the same for purchasing of goods at Parwanoo and Solan. Case is being investigated by ASI Ashwani Kumar I/o PS Chopal
6. During last 24 hours 212 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded =120 & fine realized Rs. 44,400/- and 38 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fined Rs. 3,900/-