1. An accident case FIR No. 189/17 dated 09.10.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered in PS West Shimla on the complaint ofSh. Sahil Kumar S/o Sh. Ashok Kumar R/o village Nabada, PO Shivpur, Tehsil Pounta Sahib, District Sirmour, HP alleging therein that he is a drive by profession. On 08.10.2017 he went to Chandigarh in vehicle No. HP11-2646 (IESHER Crain) and was coming back to Dhalli, Shimla. When he reached near Taradevi, a truck No. HP64-5571 coming in high speed, in wrong direction and hit his vehicle, due to which he sustained injuries in both knees & right arm. The Case is being investigated by HC Chander Shekhar No. 133, I/O PS West, Shimla.
2. A Wrongfully restrain case FIR No. 190/17 dated 09/10/2017 U/S 341, 323, 504, 506, 34 IPC has been registered in PS West, Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Jia Lal R/o VPO Hanuman Barog, Tehsil Arki, District Solan, HP presently Sunny Cottage Ghora Chowki, Shimla alleging therein that today on 09.10.2017 at about 09.30 am, he was going to taxi union Kachighati, on the way Aman Sharma & Leela Nand obstructed his way, beaten and threatened with dire consequence. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West, Shimla.
3. A Case FIR No. 191/17 dated 09/10/2017 U/S 323, 504, 506 IPC has been registered in PS West, Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Leela Nand Thakur S/o Sh. Fitu Ram R/o village Bathora, PO Pandoa, Sub-Tehsil Sunni, District Shimla presently Rathaur Niwas, Kachighati, Shimla alleging therein that today on 09.10.2017 at about 09.45 am, Naresh Kumar beaten him, used abusive language and threatened with dire consequence. The Case is being investigated by HC Basu Dev No. 106, I/O PS West, Shimla.
- A Kid/Abduction case FIR No. 180/17 Dt. 08.10.17 U/S 364 IPC has been registered in PS Theog on the complaint of Sh. Prahalad S/o Sh. Hari Ram R/o Village Singhana, Distt. Jind, Tehsil Safeedo, Haryana alleging therein that his brother Rajender is working as driver in Immense Holiday Travel Agency. On 23.09.2017, he came to Rampur with carrying passengers in vehicle No. DL 1BC-1331. On 24.09.2017, above vehicle break down near Narkanda and his brother Rajender came back to Delhi in another vehicle No. DL 1BC-1299 on the request of the owner of above travel agency. But his brother Rajender was left the vehicle at Matiana & missing from there. After that his brother did not return back to home or not join his duty. The case is being investigated by HC Ajay Kumar No. 225, I/O PP Matiana, Dsitrict Shimla.
- A Theft case FIR No. 181/17 dated 09.10.2017 U/S 379, 511 IPC has been registered in PS Theog on the statement of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Hem Raj R/o VPO Lafughati, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla alleging therein that he is a driver by profession. On 09.10.2017 at about 03.30 AM, he heard some noise from the upper side of his home where he parked his vehicle on NH05. He came to outside and found that two boys Himanshu S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Ward. No. 10, Lal Kothi, Nabha Estate Phagli, Shimla & Rohit Gupta S/o Sh. Raja Ram Gupta R/o Gopal Niwas, Near RTO Office Tutikandi, Shimla were trying to stolen article inside the vehicle No. HP63-0751 (Pick-up) HP09C-4142 (Pick-up). The case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev Kumar, I/O PS Theog, District Shimla.
During last 24 hours 219 vehicle were challened under MV Act, compounded 100 & fine realized Rs 46,800/- and 09 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 900/-.