1. An Excise Act - Case FIR No. 118/17 Dt. 27/10/17 U/S 39(1)(A) HP Excise Act has been registered in PS Kumarsain on the rukka of ASI Hem Chand, I/C PP Sainj stating therein that on 27.10.2017 he along with staff was on Patrolling duty at village Prashan, Tehsil Kumarsain. During patrolling duty 07 Bottles of country liquor marka UNA No-1 have been recovered from the possession of accused Bhajan Lal S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Vill Prashan, PO Teshan, Tehsil Kumarsain, District Shimla. Accused has been arrested and released on bail. The case is being investigated By ASI Hem Chand, I/C PP Sainj, District Shimla.
2. A wrongfully restrained- Case FIR No. 119/17 Dt. 27/10/17 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Kumarsain on the statement of Sh. Kamlesh Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village Dhabas, PO Dhabas, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla alleging therein that on 27-10-2017 he was coming towards kalpa (Kinnaur) to Chopal in his vehicle No HP-08-0410 (Bolero Camper). When he reached near Jabali Nalla , a vehicle bearing No. HP-08A-2405 came there and stopped in front of his vehicle and three persons namely Davender, Nitu. & D.K get down from the vehicle and obstructed his way and gave beatings to the complainant with kicks and punches. The case is being investigated by HC. Ram Sain No. 957, I/O PS Kumarsain, District Shimla.
3. A wrongfully restrained - Case FIR No. 120/17 dated 28-10-2017 U/S 341,323 IPC has been registered in PS Kumarsain on the complaint of Sh. Vir Singh S/o Sh. Tawarsi Ram R/o VPO Bateri, Thesil Kumarsain, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 20.10.2017 he was going to his home to bateri, on the way near Charoti Nala, one Mr. Kiku Ram R/o Vill Kawanoo obstructed his way and beaten him with kicks and punches due to he and got injuries . The case is being investigated by HC. Ram Sain No. 957 ,I/O P.S Kumarsain, District Shimla.
4. An accident - Case FIR No. 86/17 Dt. 27/10/17 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered in PS Chirgaon on the statement of Sh. Hans Raj S/o Sh. Vidya Sain R/o Village Janglikh, PO Tangnu, Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla alleged therein that on 27.10.17 a Tractor fell down near Janglikh Khad due to negligent driving of driver Pankaj S/o Sh. Inder Sain R/o Village Janglikh, Tehsil Chirgaon. In this accident, 04 persons namely Naveen, Surender Singh, Hans Raj and Driver Pankaj got injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Deepak Kumar No.03, I/O PS Chirgaon, District Shimla.
5. An accident - Case FIR No. 199/17 Dt. 28.102017 U/S 279, 337 IPC &187 MV Act., has been registered in PS Theog on the statement of Sh. Shashi Pal Banolta S/o Sh. Surender Singh R/o village Balonta Niwas, Kotkhai Road Theog, District Shimla alleging therein that he is a driver by profession. Today on 28.10.2017 at about 08.30 AM, his son Achyut went to Prem Ghat to bought bread. When he did not come back, then he went to see him. He reached on the road and found that his son was lying on the road and injuries were sustained on his head, hand & legs. It appears that an vehicle driven by unknown person/driver has hit his son and run away from there. The case is being investigated by HC. Adarsh Kumar No. 959, I/O PS Theog, District Shimla.
During last 24 hours 403 vehicle were made challan under MV Act, compounded 168 & fine realized Rs 61,500/- and 20 persons were challan under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 2000/-.