1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 65/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 01.05.17 U/S 22, 29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Shimla West has been registered on the rukka of Insp. Ashish Semeul, Addl. SHO PS Shimla West alleging therein that on the intervening night of 30.04.2017, he alongwith staff was on patrolling/Traffic Checking duty at Khbara Chowki near Shoghi. At about 12-45 AM, one Govt. vehicle No. HP-64A-0336 (Bolero) of HRTC Distt. Solan, alongwith five persons namely Mahender Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Nanak Chand R/o Village & PO Sidhwari, Teshil Dharamshala, Distt. Kangra, age 51 years, A/P RM in HRTC Solan ii) Driver Daulat Ram S/o Sh. Janu Ram R/o Ishwar Niwas, Sunny Side Solan, age 58 years, iii) Vikas S/o Lt. Sh. Hari Chand R/o Village Gagali, PO Pagali, Tehsil Dharamshala, Distt. Kangra, age 31 years, iv) Rajiv S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village & PO Mared, Tehsil Baijnath, Distt. Kangra, age 30 years & v) Gyasudeen S/o Mohd. Latif R/o Surjan, Tehsil & PO Bani, Distt. Kathua, J&K, age 30 years, which was on the way from Solan to Shimla stopped by them for checking. During the search of vehicle, he recovered 4.400 Kg. Chitta (Mephedrone) a product of Cocain from the possession of above four persons except driver. The case is being investigated by Insp. Ashish Semeul, Addl. SHO PS West.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 47/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 30.04.2017 U/S 279,427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kehar Singh S/o Lt. Sh Padam chand R/O Village & PO Shiwan Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 30.04.2017, one vehicle bearing no HP-35B-0261 came rashly and hit with mixture & has broken the shutter of his godown at Shiwan khad Mode. The case is being investigated by LHC Sita, I/O PS Kumarsain.
3. During last 24 hours 176 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 94 & fine realized Rs. 29,500/- and 94 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,500/-.
1. Accused Deepak Sood S/o Sh. Sunil Kumar Sood R/o Village Chaitanya Appartment, Block-B, Flat No. 3,4 Airport Road, Totu Shimla, age 20 years arrested in case FIR No. 60/17 Dt. 363, 366, 376 IPC & 4 POCSO Act at PS West, today remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
4. Four Accused i) Vikas S/o Lt. Sh. Hari Chand R/o Gagli PO Pagli Tehsil Dharmshalla Distt Kangra Age 31 Years, ii) Rajeev S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/O Village & PO Maded Tehsil Baijnath distt Kangra Age 30 Years, iii) Mahender Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Nanak chand R/O Village & PO Sidhwadi Tehsil Dharmshalla Distt Kangra Age 51 Years and iv) Gyasudin S/O Sh. Mohd. Latif R/O Surjan PO Bani Tehsil Bani Distt Katua J&K Age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 65/17 Dt. 01.05.2017 U/S 22,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS West, are being produced before Ld. Court.