1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 76/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East on the rukka of ASI Prem Singh, I/O PS Shimla East alleging therein that on 22.05.2017 at about 05-40 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff towards Himland, one person namely Rajeev Kumar S/o Sh. Ashok Kumar R/o Dharoch Niwas, BCS New Shimla, age 37 years intercepted by them below Edward School road leading towards Shivpuri and recovered 10 Bottles of illicit Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated ASI Prem Singh, I/O PS East.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 70/17 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 22.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Deepak Thakur, SHO PS New Shimla alleging therein that on 22.05.2017 at about 10-00 PM, on the secret information he alongwith staff conducted raid in the dhaba of Arvinder Singh S/o Sh. Bhupinder Singh R/o 356-B, Raja Garden, Baldev Nagar, Village Barnala, Ambala, Haryana A/P running a Singh Da Dhaba C/o Neelkanth House, BCS New Shimla and recovered 22 Bottles of illicit Country liquor and 08 Bottles of English liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Deepak Thakur, SHO PS New Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 94/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 22.05.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Village Sainj, PO Kirti, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 22.05.2017 at about 01-30 PM, when he was coming towards Chaudhary Adda, at the same one car No. HP-26-8008 (Duster) came rashly with negligent driving, hit him & run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Susheel Kumar, I/O TTR Wing Rampur.
4. A CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST: Case FIR No. 93/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 22.05.2017 U/S 406, 415, 420 IPC on the complaint of Harbans Singh Thakur S/o Sh. Beli Ram Thakur R/o Village Nither, Distt. Kullu stated therein that he is the owner of Bolero Camper bearing registration No. HP-63-3370. He paid amounting to Rs. 19,650/- as insurance premium to Agent Sh. Satish Kumar, working with Cholamandalam General Insurance Company Ltd. and he handed over a Cover Note of Insurance to him. His above vehicle met with an accident and damaged badly. When he claimed with above insurance company and came to know that, his vehicle was not insured with company. Agent Satish Kumar has not submitted the insurance premium and cheated with him. The case is being investigated by HC Anteshwar Bakshi, I/O PS Rampur. he handed over a cover note of Insurance to the applicant,
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 81/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 22.05.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Rohit Thakur S/o Sh. Sant Ram Thakur R/o Ghoda Chowki, near Dargah, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 22.05.2017, he alongwith his friend Raj Kumar was going to Jabli in Motorcycle No. HP-63A-2570. At about 12-30 PM, when he reached near Petrol Pump at Shoghi, at the same time one Pick-Up came rashly and hit his Motorcycle and run away from the spot. In this accident they sustained injuries. They case is being investigated by HC Vasu Dev, I/O PS Shimla West.
6. During last 24 hours 363 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 197 & fine realized Rs. 70,700/- and 80 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 8,200/-.
1. Accused Daulat Singh S/o Sh. Khan Singh R/o Rukna Kasam, PO Amir Kothi, PO Amirkothi, Tehsil Gurdarsaye, Distt. Firozpur, Punjab ii) Harnek Singh S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o Jamarakhiya Hittal, PO Khunder Uttar, PS Mamdot, Tehsil & Distt. Firozpur, Punjab, arrested in case FIR No. 76/17 Dt. 19.05.2017 U/S 420, 489B, 489C, 34 IPC at PS Shimla West, are remanded in police custody upto 26.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Kapil S/o Lt. Sh. Dasu Ram R/o VPO Tatiayna, Tehsil Ponta Sahib, Sirmour, HP, Age 25 years. ii) Rouni Pur S/o Sh. Bal Krishan R/o Bhalun, PO Sungri, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, Age 25 years. iii) Roucky S/o Sh. Jasbir Singh R/o Vill. Dhar Bharenji, PO Jehar, Tehsil Sarahan, Sirmour, HP, Age 24 years. iv) Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Lal Chand R/o VPO Panyali, Tehsil Nadaun, Hamirpur, Age 25 years. v) Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Dur Singh R/o Vill. Sajaiv, PO Khunachi, Tehsil Thunag, Distt Mandi, HP, Age 22 years. vi) Ram Pal S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Vill. Sarmana, PO Diyat, Tehsil Baijnath, Kangra, Age 23 years.vii) Pankaj Verma S/o Sh. Mahender Singh R/o VPO Sarog, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, Age 24 years. viii) Jyoti Prakash S/o Sh. Kedar Singh R/o Vill. Kalyanju, PO Rohmani, Tehsil Thunag, Mandi, Age 24 years. ix) Hem Raj S/o Sh. Loki Chand R/o Vill. Jahala, PO Tayola, Tehsil Churah, Chamba, Age 25 years. x) Sanjay Kumar S/o Sh. Gian Chand R/o VPO Khunachi, Tehsil Thunag, Mandi, Age 23 years. xi) Amrish Pal Kamal S/o Sh. Rattan Singh Kamal R/o VPO Charna, Tehsil Sangrah, Sirmour, Shimla. Age 22 years. xii) Saurabh Kondal S/o Sh. Suresh Kumar R/o VPO Kaler, Tehsil Nagrota Bagwan, Kangra, Age 22 years. xiii) Gurmeet Bhardwaj S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Vill. Bhalendra, PO Bhararu, Tehsil Joginder Nagar, Mandi, Age 24 years. xiv) Ravinder Chandel S/o Sh. Birbal Singh R/o Pipal, Darwad, Sarkaghat, Mandi, Age 25 years. xv) Vatan Singh S/o Sh. Daleep Singh R/o Vill. Sarvi, PO Utap, Barsar, Hamirpur, Age 30 years. xvi) Rohit Kumar S/o Sh. Sudesh Kumar R/o Vill. Panther, PO Girtholi, Baijnath, Kangra, Age 27 years. xvii) Prem Singh S/o Sh. Ved Ram R/o Vill. Hansu, PO Panarsa, Mandi, Age 27 years. xviii) Chander Kant S/o Sh. Hans Raj R/o Vill. Chatinal, PO Chhatri, Gohar, Mandi, Age 26 years. xix) Vivek Rana S/o Lt. Sh. Mehar Singh VPO Kunahan, Jaisinghpur, Kangra, Age 28 years. xx) Jiwan Singh S/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Vill. Bhamala, PO Syanj-Bagra, Karsog, Mandi, Age 25 years. xxi) Suresh Sarwal S/o Sh. Mohan Singh R/o VPO Nohli, Tehsil Joginder Nagar, Mandi, Age 28 years arrested in Case FIR No. 79/17 Dt. 20.05.2017 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323, 324, 307 IPC at PS Shimla West, are remanded in Judicial custody upto 05.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Pankaj Kumar S/O Sh. Ravi Kumar R/O VPO Kakar P.O. Tauni Devi P.S. Sujanpur Distt Hamirpur H.P. has been arrested in Case FIR No. 78/17 Dated 20.05.2017 U/S 363,366 IPC at PS Shimla West, is remanded in Judicial custody upto 05.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Vijay Kumar S/o Sh. Govind Ram R/o Village Cheling, PO Balh Joli, Tehsil Joginder Nagar, Distt. Mandi, age 25 years arrested in case FIR No. 74/17 Dt. 18.04.2017 U/S 376 IPC & 3(i)(xi) SC&ST Act at PS Rampur, is remanded in police custody upto 24.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.