1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 71/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East on 02.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Tenzin Chhering, I/C PAR Vikas Nagar, Shimla alleging therein that on 02.05.2017 at about 04-05 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff on the link road towards Navbahar from Shimla-Sanjauli Road, one person namely Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Rattan Chand R/o Villag Hayun, Teshil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, age 34 years apprehended by them with 12 Bottles of Country liquor marka Santra No. 1. The case is being investigated by ASI Tenzin Chhering, I/C PAR Vikas Nagar, Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 48/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 02.05.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Moti Ram R/o Village Thana, PO Dansa, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 02.05.2017, he alongwith his father Moti Ram were coming to home from Kadiyun in vehicle No. HP-27A-0232 driven by Vikramjeet. At about 08-30 PM, when they reached near Btawada, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligence driving of Vikaramjeet S/o Sh. Hukkam Chand R/o Village Thana, Rampur. In this accident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain, I/O PS Kumarsain.
3. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 38/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 02.05.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Ram Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Karam Dass R/o Village Banchhuna (Paudhar) Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 05/06.04.2017, some unknown person has stolen away his Motorcycle No. HP-10A-4732 (Bajaj Discover) parked near Rain Shelter at Paudhar (Banchhuna) Rohru. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
4. During last 24 hours 187 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 116 & fine realized Rs. 39,900/-, 53 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,500/- and 03 Challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 12,000/-.
1. Four Accused i) Vikas S/o Lt. Sh. Hari Chand R/o Gagli PO Pagli Tehsil Dharmshalla Distt Kangra Age 31 Years, ii) Rajeev S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/O Village & PO Maded Tehsil Baijnath distt Kangra Age 30 Years, iii) Mahender Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Nanak chand R/O Village & PO Sidhwadi Tehsil Dharmshalla Distt Kangra Age 51 Years and iv) Gyasudin S/O Sh. Mohd. Latif R/O Surjan PO Bani Tehsil Bani Distt Katua J&K Age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 65/17 Dt. 01.05.2017 U/S 22,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS West, are remanded in Police custody upto 05.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.