1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 72/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East on 05.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Prem Singh, I/O PS Shimla East alleging therein that on the intervening night of 04/05.05.2017 at about 12-15 AM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Balbir S/o Sh. Bhag Singh r/o Village Faranu, PO Khalardu, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, age 28 years intercepted by them near road bifurcate to APG University and recovered 771 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh, I/O PS Shimla East.
2. A HOUSE TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 80/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 04.05.2017 U/S 452, 323, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Amar Singh R/o Vilage Kanda, PO Majhrana, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla, HP alleging therein that on 04.05.2017 at about 02-00 PM, when he alongwith his family members were taking lunch in his house, at the same time one person namely Sadh Ram and his son criminally trespassed in his house and beaten them brutally with wooden stick and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev Kumar, I/O PS Theog.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 81/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 04.05.2017 U/S 341 323 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sadh Ram S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village Vadanala, PO Bharana, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 04.05.2017 at about 02-30 PM, after duty when he was coming to home, on the way Kansu, Amar Singh, Neeram Dass & Ranju obstructed his way and beaten him. After some time his son Madan Lal also reached on the spot & tried to escaped him. But above persons also beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Ajay Kumar, I/O PS Theog.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 28/17 has been registered at PS Chopal on 04.05.2017 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Nand lal S/o Sh. Hari Ram R/O Vill. Chiwna Badlwaog PO Chambi Tehsil Chopal stated therein that on 04.05.2017, he was going to Sainj in his vehicle No. HP-08A-1865 (Alto K10). On the way near Majothi, a vehicle No. HP-62-2346 (Pick-up) came rashly & hit his car and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar, I/O PS Chopal.
5. During last 24 hours 253 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 120 & fine realized Rs. 41,800/- and 83 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 8,600/-.
1. Deceased Hari Ram S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Village Mathi, PO Danughat, Tehsil & PS Arki, Distt. Solan, HP, age 49 years A/P working as Washer Boy in HRTC Depot-2, Dhalli Shimla has been died to heart attac. After autopsy at IGMC Shimla, deadbody handed over to his relative for cremation.
1. Four Accused i) Vikas S/o Lt. Sh. Hari Chand R/o Gagli PO Pagli Tehsil Dharmshalla Distt Kangra Age 31 Years, ii) Rajeev S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/O Village & PO Maded Tehsil Baijnath distt Kangra Age 30 Years, iii) Mahender Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Nanak chand R/O Village & PO Sidhwadi Tehsil Dharmshalla Distt Kangra Age 51 Years and iv) Gyas-ul-din S/O Sh. Mohd. Latif R/O Surjan PO Bani Tehsil Bani Distt Katua J&K Age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 65/17 Dt. 01.05.2017 U/S 22,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS West, today produced before ld. Court. Accused Gyas-ul-deen is remanded in Police custody upto 09.05.2017, whereas Vikas, Rajeev & Mahender Singh remanded in judicial custody upto 12.05.2017 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Balbir S/o Sh. Bhag Singh R/o Village Faranu, PO Khalardu, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. 72/17 Dt. 05.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla East, is being produced before Ld. Court.