1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 74/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar today on 13.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Puran Chand, I/O PS Shimla Sadar alleging therein that on the intervening night of 12/13.05.2017 at about 12-30 AM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Rattan Bahadur S/o Sh. Nar Bahadur R/o Village & PO Magma, Tehsil & Distt. Rukkam, Nepal A/P residing in Dhara at Jakhoo Shimla intercepted by them near CTO The Mall Shimla and recovered 450 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand, I/O PS Shimla Sadar.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 87/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 12.05.2017 U/S 279,337, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Nand Lal S/o Sh. Keshav Ram R/o Village & PO Mashnu Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 12.05.2017 at about 02:30 PM, one Tata Sumo No HP-63-8709 met with an accident near Shrai Koti Mata temple & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Pawan Kumar. In this accident driver Pawan Kumar died on the spot and five persons namely Nand Lal, Ghanu Devi, Kaja, Parwati & Santosh Kumari sustained injuries. The case is being investigating by HC Ram Lal I/O PP Taklech (Rampur).
3. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY TO OTHER: Case FIR No 86/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 12.05.2017 U/S 336 IPC on the Statement of Sh. Kapil Kishor Joshi A/P SDO in HPSEB Kunihar Disll Solan HP alleging therein that on 11.05.2017 during checking of 220KV Tower Line at Duttnagar (Rampur), he found that some unknown persons have digging land nearby Tower. Due to their negligently work tower could be damaged & which may be endangered to human life and property. The case is being investigating by HC Sanjeev Kumar, I/O PS Rampur.
4. FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 42/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 12.05.2017 U/S 379 IPC & 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh. Sudesh Kumar, Range Officer, Tikker (Rohru) alleging therein that some unknown person has cut 11 trees of Kayal & Rai in Umbla Dwar Forest at Tikker. The case is being investigated by ASI Kudan Lal, I/C PP Tikker.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No 41/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 12.05.2017 U/S 341,323,504 IPC on the report of wife of Sh. Jiya Lal R/O Shah P.O. Dhara Gaura Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla H.P. age 35 years alleging therein that on 12.05.2017 at about 05:30 PM, when she was going to her field for brought grass, on the way one person namely Raju obstructed her way, starting to abuse and beaten her brutally. The case in being investigating by HC Harbans Lal, I/O PS Jhakri.
6. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No 88/17 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 13.05.2017 U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the application of Sh. Ashok Kumar S/O Sh. Kalma Nand R/O Vill. Dalog PO Narain Tehsil Rampur Bsr Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that today at about 08.30 AM, when he was going to home, on the way Rohit and Vikram obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Kumar, I/O PS Rampur.
7. During last 24 hours 191 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 122 & fine realized Rs. 45,100/- and 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,300/-.
1. Accused Rattan Bahadur S/o Sh. Nar Bahadur R/o Village & PO Magma, Tehsil & Distt. Rukkam, Nepal A/P residing in Dhara at Jakhoo Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 74/17 Dt. 13.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla Sadar, is being produced before Ld. Court, today.