1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 79/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 03.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Sanjeev Kumar, I/C PP Deha, Theog alleging therein that on 03.05.2017 at about 03-15 PM, on the secret information he alongwith staff conducted raid in the cow shed/ Store of Kapil S/o Sh. Paras Ram R/o Village Nano, PO Balag, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla & recovered 156 Bottles of Country liquor and 12 Bottles of English liquor from this possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev Kumar, I/C PP Deha, Theog.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 49/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 03.05.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Krishan Lal S/o Sh. Devi Lal R/o Village Manu, PO Bharedi, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla, age 74 years alleging therein that on 03.05.2017 at about 06-00 PM, he was going to attend the marriage at Jamol. He took lift from village Kunda in vehicle No. HP-63A-1530 driven by Nishu Pal S/o Sh. Ritesh Kumar R/o Village & PO Badagaon, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla. When they reached near Gunthla, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligence driving of Nishu Pal, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain, I/O PS Kumarsain.
3. A ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES ACT: Case FIR No. 67/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 04.05.2017 U/S 6 The Essential Commodities Act & 406 IPC on the application of Smt. Ranjana Sood A/P Inspector O/o Civil Food Supply & Consumer Affairs Deptt. Shimla Rural alleging therein that M/s Swarn Flour Mill Shoghi had been authorized for the grinding of wheat, but the above mill failed to supply the flour. On this, then District Controller passed the order against the above Mill to supply the 9429.34 qtl. flour or deposit to pay the fine amounting to Rs. 1,82,9,941/- in Govt. Treasury. But Mill Management has neither supplied the flour, nor pay the fine till today. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram, I/O PS Shimla West.
4. During last 24 hours 351 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 168 & fine realized Rs. 61,700/-, 50 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,100/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 15,000/-.
1. Four Accused i) Vikas S/o Lt. Sh. Hari Chand R/o Gagli PO Pagli Tehsil Dharmshalla Distt Kangra Age 31 Years, ii) Rajeev S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/O Village & PO Maded Tehsil Baijnath distt Kangra Age 30 Years, iii) Mahender Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Nanak chand R/O Village & PO Sidhwadi Tehsil Dharmshalla Distt Kangra Age 51 Years and iv) Gyasudin S/O Sh. Mohd. Latif R/O Surjan PO Bani Tehsil Bani Distt Katua J&K Age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 65/17 Dt. 01.05.2017 U/S 22,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS West, are remanded in Police custody upto 05.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.