1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 86/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 15.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of HC Adarsh Kumar, I/O PP Fagu, Theog alleging therein that on 15.05.2017 at about during patrolling/ Nakabandi alongwith staff on Tiyali-Dhamandri road, one vehicle No. HP-63-5636 (Alto Car) alongwith driver namely Ranjeet Singh S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village Shaleyan PO Tiayali, Tehsil Theog, Shimla stopped the them for checking. During the search of vehicle 120 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Himachal Orange recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Adarsh Kumar, I/O PP Fagu, Theog.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 35/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 16.05.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Kartar Singh, I/O PP Sarswati Nagar (Jubbal) alleging therein that today on 16.05.2017 at about 07-30 AM, one Pick-Up No. HP62-2763 met with an accident near Jhalta and rolled down 50 feet from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Sohan Lal S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Jhalta, Teshil Jubbal, Shimla. In this accident, driver Sohan Lal sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Kartar Singh, I/O PP Sarswati Nagar, Jubbal.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 74/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East today on 16.05.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ravinder Sharma S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Om Niwas, Upper Malyana, Shimla alleging therein that today morning, he alongwith Asha Dogra & Urmil Guleria were going to IGMC Shimla in his car No. HP-63C-1561. At about 08-30 AM, when they reached near Vishal Mega Matt, at the same time a car No. HP-10B-7008 driven by Sanjeev Kumar, came rashly from Sanjauli side & hit with his vehicle. In this car they alongwith Sanjeev Kumar & Sneh Lata sustained injuries. The case is being investigated ASI Om Prakash, I/O PS Shimla East.
4. During last 24 hours 276 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 192 & fine realized Rs. 52,200/-, 46 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 4,600/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Rattan Bahadur S/o Sh. Nar Bahadur R/o Village & PO Magma, Tehsil & Distt. Rukkam, Nepal A/P residing in Dhara at Jakhoo Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 74/17 Dt. 13.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla Sadar, is on Police remand up to 17.05.2017.