1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 42/17 has been registered at PS Sunni Shimla on 28.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Tavender Thakur, SHO PS Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that on 28.05.2017 at about 07-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff near Devidhar, one person namely Hem Raj S/o Lt. Sh. Narpat Ram R/o Village Baag, PO Revag, Tehsil Sunni apprehended by them with 48 Bottles of illicit Country liquor. The case is being investigated by SI Tavender Thakur, SHO PS Sunni, Shimla.
2. An information regarding Accident has been reported from Jutogh where an Omani Van carrying 04 school children & 03 adult, has met with an accident. Injured have been shifted to MH Jutogh. Two children, who were in critical condition, have been died at IGMC Shimla.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 53/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 28.05.2017 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Shukru Ram R/o Village Denwari, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 27.05.2017 at about 06-45 PM, two unknown persons have obstructed the way near Dhumadhar and beaten him alongwith his wife and brother Ramesh Kumar. The case is being investigated by HC Balbir Singh, I/O PS Chirgaon.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 47/17 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 29.05.2017 U/S 341, 323, 506, 34 IPC on the application of Sh. Mohit Kumar S/o Sh. Suresh R/o Village Nabi PO Masli Tehsil Chirgaon Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 28.05.2017 at 09.30 PM, he was going to home. On the way, three persons namely Shami R/O Samoli, Virender S/O Sh. Rajinder R/O Jakhar and Tunu S/O Kanwar Singh R/O Jakhar obstructed his way at Goyal Motor near Shaktinagar, beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar I/O PS Rohru.
5. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 43/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 28.05.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Mohan Kumar S/o Sh. Nar Bahadur R/o Village Barti Bang, Distt. Baglung Anchal Dhaulagiri, Nepal presently residing at Jhakri stated therein that on 27.05.2017, some unknown person has stolen away his Motorcycle No. HP-06A-3223 (Bajaj Pulsar 220 CC) bearing Engine No. DKGBUG74052 & Chassis No. MD2DHDKZZU CG54702, parked near Chambu Temble at Jhakri. The case is being investigated by HC Harbans Lal, I/O PS Jhkari.
6. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 78/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East today on 29.05.2017 U/S 448 IPC on the complaint of daughter of Lt. Sh. J.N. Sharma R/o Neel Kunj, Kali Mandir, Dev/Vikas Nagar, Shimla alleging therein that her father Sh. J.N. Sharma, who had died in the year of 2015, was residing as tenant C/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Devi Niwas, below C-19, SDA Colony Vikas Nagar, Shimla. On 28.05.2017, she went to the above residential quarter of her father at Vikas Nagar and saw that landlord/house owner Raj Kumar has replaced the lock and kept their goods/house hold articles outside the room. The case is being investigated by ASI Tenzing Chhering, I/C PP Vikas Nagar, Shimla.
7. During last 24 hours 196 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 113 & fine realized Rs. 37,960/- and 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,400/-.
1. Accused Ashish Kanwar S/o Sh. Basant Singh Kanwar R/o Village Majharyana, PO Bharana, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 22 years A/P Himral Niwas, Lower Cemetery Fruide Sanjauli, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 75/17 Dt. 26.05.2017 U/S 21, 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, today remanded in Judicial custody upto 08.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.