1. ND&PS Act Case FIR No. 70/17 Dt. 30.04.17 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Shimla East has been registered on the rukka of HC Madhu Singh No. 1669, I/O PS Shimla East alleging therein that on the intervening night of 29/30.04.2017 at about 12-10 AM, during patrolling along with staff near Athletic Chowk, one person namely Harish Kumar S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village Prahani, PO Durgapur, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 26 years intercepted by them and recovered 30gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Madhu Singh No. 1669, I/O PS Shimla East
2. An accident case FIR No 63/17 dated 30-04-2017 U/s 279, 323,504,34 &187 MV Act has been registered on the application of Giridhar Lal S/o Bhuju Ram VPO Challarg Tehsil Sunder Nagar District Mandi alleging therein that on 29-04-2017 when he was driving with his vehicle No HP-01 A 6093 Tempo travel and coming from Chandigarh to Shimla. When he reached at Railway station Shimla at 10-45 PM there was huge traffic Jam ,due to traffic Jam his vehicle is stand right way on the road in the mean time one Tipper No HP- 64-4225 driver came rashly and hated his Tempo which cause damage his vehicle and also abusing and beaten him by two tipper drivers with out any cause and run Away from the spot. In which case has been registered against them .Case is being investigated by HC Sanjay I/O PS West accordingly.
3. An accident case FIR No 64/17 dated 30-04-2017 U/s 279, 337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Desh Raj S/o Sh Nagu Ram Village Sharan P.O Nohri Tehsil Nihari Distt Mandi alleging therein that today hye comeing Panchkulla to Shimla with his vehicle No HP -31-9640Ecomet ,when he reached at 103 Tunnal Shimla one Truck No HP 63 B – 2790 came rashly and hit his truck .This incident occurred rash &negligent driving by Driver Mr Vikas Verma . In this incident Mr Desh Raj has sustained injuries and case has been registered against Mr Vikas Verma ,case is being investigated by ASI Bhag Ram I/O Ps west accordingly.
4. A Wrongful restrain case FIR No 70/17 dated 29-04-2017 U/S 341,323,504, 34 IPC PS Sadar Shimla has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Desh Raj Thakur S/o Sh.Rattan cahnd Thakur R/o New modern Bakery VPO SaMOLI PUL Tehsil Rohru District Shimla alleging therein in that when he & his wife Santosh with his sister in law and daughter go to cart road via MC Parking at about 12-15 am one Mr. Bhanu came with his vehicle No PB 0015 Ford Endeavour white color and stop on the road side. Mr Bhanu and his friend Abhay restraint their way and abusing them .Mr Bhanu slapped on the mouth of Mr. Sonu Dadwal and beaten him and run away from the spot In which he got injuries. A case has been registered against them and case is being investigated by HC Mohinder No1684 I/o PS Sadar accordingly.
5. A Copy Right case FIR No 71/17 dated 30-04-2017U/S 63 Copy Right Act 1957 has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Shami Chauhan S/o Sh R. L Chauhan R/o Authorized Representative of United Oversees Trade Mark Coy. Sukh Dav Vihar New Delhi alleging therein that Hollywood shoes, one shop keeper Mr. Kuldeep S/o Sh. Vinod Kumar Shop No 64 Lower bazaar Shimla is sealing pirated/ duplicate NIKE Shoes in his shop on this complaint same shop has been cheeked by the police party in the presence of complainant by SI Radhay Shyam along with his police staff where 30 pair pirated /duplicate shoes recovered from above shopkeeper. In this regard case has been registered against him and case is being investigated by SI Radhy Shyam I/O PS Sadar
6. A Wrongful restrain case FIR no 14/17 dated 29/04/2017 u/s 341,323 IPC has been registered on the application of sh. Surinder Singh s/o Sh. Sukh Ram r/o vill. dinni po chirolli teh. Kupvi distt. Shimla HP against Kuldeep S/o Chet Ram R/o vill. Tikkar po Kulag teh. Kupvi Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that that when Surinder Singh was going to Kupvi on the way Mr Kuldeep obstructed his path and beaten him with out any cause. Case is being investigated by HC Satish Kumar No 1679 I/O PS Kupwi accordingly.
7. During the last 24 hours230 vehicles were challaned under MV Act Compounded =167 & fine realized Rs. 53,800/= ,102 persons Challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9400/=Mining Act Challaned =3 Fine realized Rs. 55,200/=
Inquest Report: NIL
Follow up :.
1. Accused Deepak Sood S/o Sh. Sunil Kumar R/o village Chaitasnya Apartment Block –B Flat No,4 Air port Road totu Shimla age 20 years arrested in case FIR No 60/17 U/s 363,366,376 IPC & 4 POSCO Act PS West is remanded in police custody up to 01-05-2017 bt ld court accordingly.