- A COPY RIGHT ACT: Case FIR No. 68/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 03.04.2017 U/S 35,39,69 Copy Right Act on the complaint of Shamsher Singh That M/S Ashok Cable Networks are infringing and broadcast reproduction rights by illegally retransmitting the signals of STAR Channels through its Cables network without broadcast reproduction license in the area of New Nirsu. The Case is being investigating by SI Ganga Dev I/O PS Rampur
- A CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST: Case FIR No. 53/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 03.04.2017 U/S 406, 408 IPC on the statement of Sh. Chandan Thakur S/o Sh. Joginder Singh Thakur R/o Village Badya, PO Dhalli, Tehsil & Distt Shimla, HP stated therein that his driver Lalit Kumar S/o Sh. Bhawani Singh R/o Vill. Palag, Nautikhad, PO Basantpur, Shimla is running his vehicle Eisher NO. HP63C-1148 out of Himachal Pradesh since August, 2015. The aforesaid driver given him Rs. 100,000/- only till today and thereafter his driver kept switched off the mobile. He is in doubt that his driver has sold his above verhicle to someone else. The case is being investigated by HC Lalit NO. 241 I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla.
- A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 31/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 03.04.2017 U/S 341 323 IPC on the statement of Sachin Thakur S/O Gopi Chand R/O Shekhal P/O Dadi Gunsa Teh Rorhu Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on dated 03/04/17 at 11:30 AM when he was going to seema college, a boy named Ankit sood obstructed his way and beaten him brutally.The case is being investgated by HC Pawan No 224 I/O PP City Rorhu, Shimla.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No 32/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on dated 03.04.17 u/s 39(1) A HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Kundan Lal I/C PP Tikkar alleging therein that on dated 03/04/17 at about 3:45 PM, during petrolling alongwith staff one person namely Dulen Raj S/O Gajender Barman R/O VPO & Teh Arjun dhara distt. Jhapa Anchal Mechi Nepal A/P Vill. Barara P/O Pujarli no 3 Teh Rorhu distt. Shimla Apprehended by them and recovered 03 bottles of Country liquor Marka 1 bottle una no 1 , 1 bottle VKV santra and 1 bottle without label/Marka from his Dhaba. The case is being investgated by ASI Kundan Lal I/C PP Tikkar, PS Rohru.
- USED CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT DISCHARGE HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 67/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Rampur on 03.04.2017 U/S 353, 323, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ghan Shyam Singh R/o VPO Shingla Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is a JBT teacher on dated 03.04.17 at about 2.35 PM he was in his School on duty. One person namely Raghuveer Singh resident of Vill. Dalan Po Veergarh Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla beaten and assault him on duty. The Case is being investigated by HC Anteshwar Bakshi I/O PS Rampur.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 24/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 04.04.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Yash Pal Manta S/o Sh. late Ram Lal Manta R/o Vill. Sanoli, PO Nandpur, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla stated therein that on dated 03.4.17 at about 5.00 PM he saw that an Alto Car rolled down from the road and found that driver/owener of the car Sh. Mukesh Phanjta R/o Vill. Sanoli, PO Nandpur, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla and his nefew Mittul sustained injuries in this accident, caused rash & negligent driving of Sh. Mukesh Phanjta. The Case is being investigated by HC Gurchetan I/O PP Sawra, PS Jubbal.
- During last 24 hours 424 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 177 & fine realized Rs. 67,800/- and 75 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 7,500/-
1. Accused i) Rinku S/o Sh Krishan Singh R/o Kanda Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla & ii) Sahil Sain S/o Sh. Dalbeer Singh R/o village Giora, Tehsil & PS Nurpur, Distt. Kangra, age 26 years arrested in case FIR No. 56/17 on 20.03.2017 U/S 420, 467, 468, 471 IPC at PS Sadar, are on Police Remand upto 05.04.2017 and whereas iii) Accused Rajender Singh @Raju @ Vishal S/o Sh. Jagdish Singh R/o Village Bhaleta Geora, PS Nurpur, Distt. Kangra, age 27 years, arrested on 02.03.2017 is remanded in Police Custody upto 11.04.2017 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Shiv Dayal S/o Sh. Kanda Nand R/o Village Dhar, PO Dhargaura, Tehsil Rampur, Distt. Shimla, age 30 years, arrested in case FIR No. 32/17 Dt. 29.03.2017 U/S 454 380 IPC at PS Jhakri, is further remanded in police custody upto 05.04.2017 by the Ld. Court.