1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 64/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East on 15.04.17 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Parul Nenta No. 226, I/O PS Simla East, alleging therein that on 15.04.2017 at about 09-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Pradeep S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Village Kumhali, PO Kyarkoti, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 26 years, intercepted by them near Exercise Point on Forest Road and recovered 26 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Parul Nenta No. 226, I/O PS Shimla East.
2. A TRESPASS: case FIR No. 34/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri today on 16.04.2017 U/S 447, 379 IPC on the on the application of Sh Tanzen Anshuk S/O Sh Tashi Ram R/O Village Gharat, P.O Bonda, Tehsil Rampur, Distt Shimla, HP alleging there in that 3 year ago he planted one pear Plant and one Anjeer Plant in his garden. On dated 13-04-2017 one Sh. Jagdish Kumar and his wife Smt Asha R/o same as above Tresspassed his land (Field), cut the pear Plant and stolen away the Anjeer Plant, Case is being investigated By HC Dola Ram I/O PP Sarhan, PS Jhakri.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT: Case FIR No. 65/17 has been registered at PS East today on 16.04.2017 U/S 341, 323 IPC on the statement of Smt. A BC R/o Dev Nagar, Kasumpti, Shimla-9, age 38 years alleging therein that tonight at about 2.30 AM her husband ( who had consumed alcohol) come to his house and beaten her brutally. in this incident she sustained injuries on her head & breast. The case is being investigated by HC Jagat Ram, I/O PS East.
4. During last 24 hours 197 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 82 & fine realized Rs. 35,300/- and 36 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,800/-.
1. Accused Karan Kumar S/o Sh. Narayan Chand R/o Village Devdhar, PO Nevali, Tehsil & Distt. Kullu, HP, age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 54/17 Dt. 12.04.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, is remanded in Police Custody upto 17.04.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ajay Kumar S/O Sh. Vijay Kumar R/o Vill. Dakolar PO Shingla Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla age 22 years, arrested in case FIR No. 71/17 Dt. 14.04.2017 U/S 379,511,34 IPC at PS Rampur, is in police remand up to 17-04-2017.
3. Accused Vikram Singh S/o sh. Virender Pal R/o at present wz 49 Budhella village Vikaspuri New delhi age 25 has been arrested in case FIR No 40/17 Dated 18-03-17 U/S 420, 120B IPC PS New Shimla is in police remand up to 22-04-2017.
4. Accused Daleep Singh @ Deepu S/o sh. Tek Chand R/o VPO Bhutti, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, age 34 has been arrested in case FIR No 41/17 Dated 10-04-17 U/S 379 IPC PS Kumarsain is being produced before Ld CJM Kinnaur at Rekongpeo today.