1. A ND&PS Act: Case FIR No. 44/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 22.04.2017 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of L/HC Sita No.100, I/O PS Kumarsain alleging therein that on 22.04.2017, on the secret information she alongwith staff conducted raid in the field of Surender Singh @ Hari Ram S/O Sh. Chuda Ram R/O Dharo PO Galani Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla HP and found cultivated 110 Opium Plants in the field. Accused Surender Singh absconding from the spot. The case is being investigated by LHC Sita, I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 77/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 23.04.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Dharam Pal S/o Sh. Kanshi Ram R/o Vill. Bhanwar PO Maloh Tehsil Sundernagar Distt. Mandi HP alleging therein that on 22.04.2017 at about 10.30 PM, a Car No HP-08A-1527 driven by Rajesh Kumar came rashly with negligent driving and hit with HRTC Bus No HP 25A-3043 near Bhadrash, sustained injuries to car driver Rajesh & one other persons. The case is being investigating by HC Narjeev, I/O PS Rampur.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 35/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 22.04.2017 U/S 279 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Surjan Singh S/o Sh. Murki Lal R/o Village & PO Jagothi, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 22.04.2017 at about 09-20 PM, one Maruti Car No. HP-10A-4778, which was on the way towards Summerkot from Rohru, met with an accident & rolled down into Jagothi Nala. In this accident car driver Bhim Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village & PO Jagothi, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ankit, I/O PS Rohru.
4. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 36/17 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 23.04.2017 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the application of Sh. Deepak Sood S/o Lt. Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Upper Bazaar Rohru Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that on the intervening night of 22/23.04.2017, some unknown person has broken the lock of his shop and stolen away some articles and cash from his shop. The case is being investigated by ASI Kundan Lal, I/C PP City Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 265 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 137 & fine realized Rs. 45,700/- and 64 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 6,500/-.
1. Accused Shabeer Ahmed S/o Shmshudeen R/o Danoi P/o Bani Distt. Khatua J&K age 22 year arrested in case FIR No 71/17 Dt. 21.04.2017 U/S 33 IF act and 379,34 IPC at Police Station Kotkhai. is remanded in Police Custody upto 25.04.2017, by the Ld. Court.