1. Disobedience order of public servant case FIR No. 66/17 Dt. 14.04.17 U/S 188 IPC PS Sadar has been registered on the rucka of S.I Laxman Singh i/o PS Sadar on 14-04-2017 about 40/50 CITU workers under the leadership of Sh. Vijender Mehra, Sh. Jagat Ram, Sh. Balak Ram, Sh. Rama Kant Mishra, Babu Ram, Vinod Birsanta, Vishnu Sharma etc assembled outside the Evening College gate and organized a Candle Light Procession Via Mall Road up to the Statue of Mahatma Gandhi at The Ridge (Restricted Area) without getting any permission from District Administration on the "Auckland House School issue" and violated the Sec. 144 Cr. PC. In this regard case has been registered against them at PS Sadar
2. Wrongful restraint case FIR No. 42/17 dated 14-4-17 u/s 341, 323, 506, 34 IPC PS Chirgaon has been registered on the statement of Sh. Mohan Singh s/o sh. Chandan Singh Ward No-1 Distt Kanchanpur Nepal S/o Pyar Singh Jaswal village Bahali P.O Chilal Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla alleged that on 14-4-17 at 11.45 am Sh. Sarwan Nepali and other three persons obstructed his way and beaten him , he got injuries in his mouth, head and other parts of body from this incident . In this connection case has been registered against them and case is being investigated by HC Shishi Ram No. 1525 I/O PS Chirgoan.
3. Wrongful restraint case FIR No. 23/17 U/s 341,323,506,34 IPC PS Chopal has been registered on the Daily Diary report No. 7 Dated 14.04.2017 of PP Pulbahal. That Sh. Sanjeev S/o Sh. Kalyan Singh R/o Village Jawag, Tehsil & PS Chopal, District Shimla reported in PP that on dated 14.04.2017 at about 7.15 PM Sandeep, Pradeep and Viky at Pulbala obstructed his way and bitten with kick and blows and also threaten to kill. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal I/o PS Chopal.
4. An Accident Case FIR No. 24/17 U/s 279,337 IPC PS Chopal has been registered on the statement of Sh. Narender Kumar S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village Sarkli, PO Sarain, Tehsil Chopal. Stating therein that today at about 10.30 AM when he is present at Sarain Chopal road vehicle (Car) No. A/F coming from Sarin met with an accident due to rush driving of Driver Govind Singh S/o Sh. Roop Singh R/o Village Shitna, PO Dhabas, Tehsil Chopal in this accident three person sustained injures. Case is being investigated by ASI Partap Singh I/o PS Chopal
5. During the last 24 hours210 vehicles were challaned under MV ActCompounded =66 & fine realized Rs. 21,700/= ,68 persons Challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 7000/=
1 Inquest Report: NIL
Follow up :.
1. Accused Karan Kumar S/o Sh. Naryan Chand R/o Village Devdhar PO Nevali Tehsil & Distt. Kullu HP Age 24 year arrested in case FIR 54/17 Dated 12-04-2017 U/S 20-61-1985ND & PS Act at PS West in police remand up to 17-04-2017 by the Ld court.
2. Accused Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Vijay Kumar R/o Village Daklar PO Singla Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP Age 22 year arrested in case FIR 71/17 Dated 14-04-2017 U/S 379, 511, 34 IPC at PS Rampur who is in police remand up to 17-04-2017
3. Accused namely Vikram Singh s/o sh. Virender Pal R/o at present wz 49 Budhella village Vikaspuri New delhi age 25 has been arrested in case FIR No 40/17 Dated 18-03-17 U/S 420, 120B IPC PS New Shimla above accused will be produce to Ld. court Shimla by today accordingly.